- 4 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 Medium Brown Onion, halved
- 1/2 1 large leek, halved longways and sliced
- small handfull parsley, fresh
- 350 g Aborio Rice
- 140 g dry white wine
- 1 tbsp veggie stock paste
- 6 'icecubes' of homemade fish stock (I freeze mine into icecubes. If you have none double the veggie stock)
- 750 g water
- 400 g raw peeled prawns
- 250 g scallops, flesh only
- MC of pouring cream
- lemon wedges to serve
- 20 g olive oil
8Recipe is created for
1. Chop garlic, onion, leek & parsley 5 sec/sp 8. Add oil & saute 100C / 3 min / spd 2.
2. Add the butterfly attachment, then the rice, wine & veggie stock. Cook at 100C / 3 min / speed 2.
3. Add water & fish stock, cook at 100C / 15 min / sp 1.
4. Add prawns & scallops, cook at 100C / 1 1/2 minutes / sp 1. Add cream & stir for 10 sec / sp 1, using the spatula to help incorporate.
5. Rest in your Thermoserver for 10 minutes, and serve with fresh cracked pepper & lemon wedges.
This recipe is really nice served with lightly steamed carrot, broccoli, cauli & snow peas, which can be done in the Varoma while the risotto is resting. This also stretches it to easily make a meal for 8 people.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Loaded Tuna & Vegetable Mornay
- DILL AND BREADCRUMB SALMON TOPPING
- Tuna Casserole for 2
- Creamy garlic prawns
- Fragrant pipis
- Stir Fry Prawns
- Asian Ocean Trout/Salmon
- Mum's Easy Salmon Parcels with Quinoa and Pak Choy
- lchf fish cardomon curry
- Tuna Mornay with Hidden Vegetables
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Risotto
- Tuna Mornay
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel Mars Bar Slice
- Winter vegetable soup with Asian flavours
- Lady kisses (low GI)
- Lemon Detox Bliss Balls
- German spelt bread
- Devilled Sausages (Healthy Mummy style)
- Chocolate on Chocolate Cheescake
- Spiced lamb flatbread
- milo and oat bliss balls
- Fully Loaded Risotto
- Jaffa Cheesecake Slice
- Hommus Cups - WA School Canteen Association Assessed - GREEN