- 200 g raw prawns, peeled
- 15 g piece fresh ginger
- 50 g brown onion or french shallots
- 1 cloves garlic
- 300 g tomato sugo or passata, P2 compliant
- 0.5 tbsp Vegetable stock paste, P2 compliant
- 1 lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 200 g fresh baby spinach leaves
- Salt & Pepper
- Lettuce cups or zucchini zoodles, to serve
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Put onion, garlic and ginger in jug and chop - 5 seconds/sp7.
Add tomato sugo, P2 compliant stock paste and lime juice and cook for 3min/Varoma/sp1.
Add prawns and baby spinach and salt and pepper to taste. Cook for 10min/varoma/reverse sp1.
Serve on Slendier noodles of choice or zucchini noodles or in lettuce cups.
Accessories you need
To increase the portions just double the prawns, ginger and sugo.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Braised Jew Fish
- Fried Shrimps
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Cheesy Salmon Pie
- Teriyaki Chicken - 20 minute quick meal
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Graff - Macedonian Bean soup recipe
- Garlic Soup
- Roasted Carrot & Garlic Dip
- Cauliflower, Paneer and Pea Curry:
- Sweet Potato & Lentil Soup
- Creamy chicken pasta / Mac
- Variation Balti Beef Curry
- Curried Sausages
- Creamy tomato bisque
- Quick and easy Chinese chicken & corn soup