- 200 g raw prawns, peeled
- 15 g piece fresh ginger
- 50 g brown onion or french shallots
- 1 cloves garlic
- 300 g tomato sugo or passata, P2 compliant
- 0.5 tbsp Vegetable stock paste, P2 compliant
- 1 lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 200 g fresh baby spinach leaves
- Salt & Pepper
- Lettuce cups or zucchini zoodles, to serve
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Put onion, garlic and ginger in jug and chop - 5 seconds/sp7.
Add tomato sugo, P2 compliant stock paste and lime juice and cook for 3min/Varoma/sp1.
Add prawns and baby spinach and salt and pepper to taste. Cook for 10min/varoma/reverse sp1.
Serve on Slendier noodles of choice or zucchini noodles or in lettuce cups.
Accessories you need
To increase the portions just double the prawns, ginger and sugo.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chilli Mussels
- Coconut Rice with Salmon and veggies ALL IN ONE
- Salmon and couscous salad with lemon dressing
- Tuna and Ricotta Balls
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Mums Tuna Mornay
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns
- Curried tuna
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Linguine (w Low Carb, Dairy Free, Vegetarian Variations)
- Creamy Garlic Prawn
- My Mother's Seafood Chowder
- Prawns Tom Yum Noodle