- 250g --- cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 small onion, halved
- 1 handfull of herbs
- 1 lemon, juice & zest
- 2 dashes white wine
- tbsp olive oil
- Salt & Pepper
- 4 portions whole flounder, Clean fish inside and out and with a very sharp knife make three scores on each side just down to the bone.
- 1 zest of a lemon
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- --- hand full of parsley
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- pre heat oven to 200degrees
- add garlic, onion, herbs and lemon zest to the mixing bowl 3 sec/sp7 scrap down the sides of the bowl and repeat if nessesary to get a fine chop
- add juice, wine, oilive oil, salt and pepper mix 5sec/sp4
- place tomatoes in a small bowl and pour salsa into the bowl with the tomatoes, stir and pour into a baking dish. Place flounders ontop of the salsa and set aside.
- without washing the bowl add zest and parsley to the mixing bowl and chop 3sec/sp7 scrap down the sides of the bowl and repeat if needed to get a fine chop.
- add oil and mix 5sec/sp5 then place and spread ontop of the flounder and bake for 12-15, check half way throuhg and baste some of the juices over the top if it looks a little dry.
- your fish will be ready when you put a knife into the thickest part and it comes away from the bone white and not opaque.
tastes amaxing with squeezed lemon and served with rice to soak up all the salsa.
use the salsa quanties as a guide only and dont worry about weighing and measuring exactly.
Add black olives, thinly sliced fennel a mixture of the herbs or only one herb. Leave out the white wine and use lemon juice instead.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Braised Jew Fish
- Fried Shrimps
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Cheesy Salmon Pie
- Asian Style Chicken Burgers
- Strawberry Tiramisu (kids friendly, no alcohol)
- Traditional Carrot Cake
- Znoud el sit
- Coconut lemon biscuits
- Marmalade with Navel Oranges
- Variation Banana Cake with Cream Cheese Icing
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Whole bitter/lemon bundt cake
- Feijoa, Ginger and Vanilla Jam
- Dairy free creamy broccoli soup
- Chouriço Pâté (chorizo butter)