- 4 Salmon fillets
- 1/2 bunch corriander leaves
- 30 g brown sugar
- 10 g fish sauce
- 100 g lime juice, Approx 2 limes
- 50 g Sweet chilli sauce
- 3 spring onions, Thinly sliced
- 1 bunch broccolini
- 1000 g water
- 350 g long grain rice
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
add Corriander to TM bowl. Chop 3sec/speed 8.
Scrape down sides of mixing bowl and add all other sauce ingredients (sugar, fish sauce, lime juice, sweet chilli sauce). Mix 1min/speed 2. Set aside
Line varoma tray with baking paper. Place salmon fillets on tray. Place spring onions on top of each fillet and 1 spoon of prepared sauce onto each fillet and set aside.
To TM bowl add 1000g water and 10g oil (optional). Weigh rice into simmering basket and rinse well and return to TM bowl. Insert MC and cook 6min/varoma/speed 3
Place varoma onto TM and cook for a further 6min/varoma/speed 3
Add Broccolini to varoma dish cook for a further 10min/varoma/speed 3
Serve with rice and prepared sauce
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tuna Mornay (Variation)
- Loaded Tuna & Vegetable Mornay
- DILL AND BREADCRUMB SALMON TOPPING
- Tuna Casserole for 2
- Creamy garlic prawns
- Fragrant pipis
- Stir Fry Prawns
- Asian Ocean Trout/Salmon
- Mum's Easy Salmon Parcels with Quinoa and Pak Choy
- lchf fish cardomon curry
- Tuna Mornay with Hidden Vegetables
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Risotto
- Curry Pea Soup
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Porridge for Two - with spiced fruit
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Apricot Slice
- Wagon Wheel slice
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- Fruit Bread
- CHEESY CHEESY MACARONI
- Variation Pumpkin, Pancetta & Pea Risotto (or 3P Risotto!)
- Japanese milk bread