- 3 tablespoons red curry paste
- 250 grams white fish, roughly chopped
- 500 grams Green Prawns, peeled and deveined
- 2 level tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 egg
- 2 Spring onions sliced
- 4 kaffir lime leaves chopped
- 2 tablespoon Oil of choice for frying
- 110 grams castor sugar, (I used coconut sugar)
- 2 Limes, juiced
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 red chilli, sliced
- 1/2 cucumber finely diced
- 2 level tablespoons finley chopped roasted peanuts
Put fish, prawns, curry paste, fish sauce, flour and egg into the "Closed lid" . Turbo 4-5 times till combined. Mix in spring and lime leaves with a spoon/spatula. Using wet hands devide into 12 portions. Heat oil in pan over a medium heat and cook for 4-5 mins till golden. Remove and drain on paper towel.
To make dipping sauce. Put sugar and 60mls water into "Closed lid" , cook for 4mins/60/3 or untill sugar has desolved. Allow to cool and add all other ingrediants.
Serve fish cakes with dipping sauce on the side.
This is a fairly mild version as I have little ones. If you like things a bit spicy you may want to add more red paste and chilli to dipping sauce.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Thermofied by Nads - Meg Yonson Jerk Salmon Bowl
- Sweet curried prawns
- Prawn and Pineapple Curry
- Variation Easy Tasty Tuna Pasta
- Asian Inspired Steamed Salmon
- Easter Brunch Kedgeree
- Alfredo with prawns
- Miso salmon with rice and vegetables
- Salmon Curry
- Steamed Tuna Loaf
- Cheesy Tuna Mornay
- Fish with ginger, chilli and soy dressing.
- Nduja (Salami Spread)
- Fruity yoghurt flavoring
- 4 Ingredient cheese sticks
- Jamie Oliver's Amazing Apple Pie
- Curried Coconut
- Gluten free banana cake
- Raw peanut butter choc slice
- Pineapple and Blueberry Paleo Pudding
- Paleo Biscuits/Toast
- Raw Tomato Sauce with Probiotic
- Cheesy Chicken Meatloaf
- Herb & Garlic Chicken Nuggets
- Crispy Waffle Batter
- Keto fluffy sweet waffles
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- Red Velvet Cupcakes
- Chicken & Mushroom Vol Au Vent
- Apricot Chicken with french onion soup powder mix
- Keto Microwave Tortilla
- LYNN'S STEAK, KIDNEY AND MUSHROOM CASSEROLE
- Vietnamese Banh Mi baguettes
- Gluten free berry yoghurt cake
- Apple & Rasperry Crumble
- Nanna Mary’s Banana Cake