- 3 tablespoons red curry paste
- 250 grams white fish, roughly chopped
- 500 grams Green Prawns, peeled and deveined
- 2 level tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 egg
- 2 Spring onions sliced
- 4 kaffir lime leaves chopped
- 2 tablespoon Oil of choice for frying
- 110 grams castor sugar, (I used coconut sugar)
- 2 Limes, juiced
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 red chilli, sliced
- 1/2 cucumber finely diced
- 2 level tablespoons finley chopped roasted peanuts
To make dipping sauce. Put sugar and 60mls water into , cook for 4mins/60/3 or untill sugar has desolved. Allow to cool and add all other ingrediants.
Serve fish cakes with dipping sauce on the side.
This is a fairly mild version as I have little ones. If you like things a bit spicy you may want to add more red paste and chilli to dipping sauce.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Cheesy Salmon Pie
- Chilli Mussels
- Coconut Rice with Salmon and veggies ALL IN ONE
- Salmon and couscous salad with lemon dressing
- Tuna and Ricotta Balls
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Mums Tuna Mornay
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns
- Curried tuna
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Linguine (w Low Carb, Dairy Free, Vegetarian Variations)
- Fruity yoghurt flavoring
- 4 Ingredient cheese sticks
- Jamie Oliver's Amazing Apple Pie
- Curried Coconut
- Gluten free banana cake
- Raw peanut butter choc slice
- Pineapple and Blueberry Paleo Pudding
- Paleo Biscuits/Toast
- Raw Tomato Sauce with Probiotic
- Cheesy Chicken Meatloaf
- Herb & Garlic Chicken Nuggets
- Cherry Ripe Bliss Balls
- Hanne's porcupines
- Gluten Free Yo Yo's
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Lemon sprinkle cookies
- Pumpkin & Cranberry Cookies (Sugar free)
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Streusal Berry Muffins
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups
- Caramel butterscotch scrolls
- Kiwi Biscuits