- 2 red onion
- 300 g red capsicum
- 300 g green capsicum
- 1100 g Fish Marinara Mix
- 1 tsp salt, I prefer Himalayan
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 4 cloves garlic
- 30 g olive oil
- 20 g Red Palm Oil, Referred to as Dende Oil
- 600 g Ripe Tomato
- 200 g coconut milk
- to taste fresh coriander, Or can subsitute parsley
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Put in 2 onions halved, garlic, olive oil, capsicum and palm oil, chop 5 seconds / level 5 and saute 7 min / 100 ° C / 1 level.
Add remaining tomato and grind 15 sec / 10 level.
Insert the steam basket with seafood marinara and coconut milk and set 5 min / 100 ° C / 2 speed.
Put everything in thermoserver and garnish with coriander.
Serve with boiled rice
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Steamed fish with Ginger and Soy
- Mussles in a Maltese Fish Sauce
- Penang Har Mee (Prawns noodles)
- Mussels in wine sauce
- Thermofied by Nads - Meg Yonson Jerk Salmon Bowl
- Sweet curried prawns
- Prawn and Pineapple Curry
- Variation Easy Tasty Tuna Pasta
- Asian Inspired Steamed Salmon
- Easter Brunch Kedgeree
- Alfredo with prawns
- Miso salmon with rice and vegetables
- Pork Pot Stickers
- Gluten Free Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Soft bread rolls (Bosnian Kifle)
- Chicken rice paste
- Hainanese Chicken
- Pan Amasado - Chilean Bread Rolls
- Lemon Curd & Cream Cheese Scrolls with Vanilla glaze
- Chicken in Black Bean Sauce
- Honey Chicken