- 1 --- lemon zest
- 10 g ginger
- 20 g cilantro, stalks and leaves
- 1 green chill, deseeded
- 60 g soy sauce
- 60 g orange juice
- 10 g honey
- 1 level teaspoon sesame oil
- 4 Salmon, fillets
- 500 g broccolini, washed and trimmed
- 350 g basmati rice, rinsed thoroughly in simmering basket
- 1 heaped tablespoon vegetable stock
- 300 g coconut milk
- 900 g water
- Shredded coconut
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place zest of lemon, ginger,cilantro, chilli in bowl. Chop for 5 secs speed 7.
Add Soy, orange juice, honey and sesame oil. Mix 5 secs speed 7. Set marinade aside in small bowl. No need to wash TM bowl.
Place Stock paste , Coconut milk and water in TM bowl.
Insert simmering basket and rinsed basmati rice.
Place washed vegetables into Varoma dish.
Place Varoma with tray onto Thermomix.
Line Varoma tray with damp parchment (baking) paper. Ensure paper larger than the tray to hold in marinade.
Place salmon fillets on paper and pour marinade over fish.
Ensure side vents on tray are not occluded by pulling the paper in a little.
Cook for 20 minutes, Varoma Temp, speed 3.
When serving, use marinade as sauce for fish and vegetables. Garnish with cilantro and shredded coconut. (photo to come)
This is a variation on SAMANTHA NEEDLE's original Asian Style Salmon with bokchoy and coconut rice. Thanks Sam!
this designed for those who like their salmon cooked for less time.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Cheesy Salmon Pie
- Chilli Mussels
- Coconut Rice with Salmon and veggies ALL IN ONE
- Salmon and couscous salad with lemon dressing
- Tuna and Ricotta Balls
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Mums Tuna Mornay
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns
- Curried tuna
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Linguine (w Low Carb, Dairy Free, Vegetarian Variations)
- Marinated flank steak
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Shogayaki Donburi (Gingered Pork on rice)
- Steamed Chicken Dumplings with Chilli Glaze
- Caramel butterscotch scrolls
- Baby banana oatmeal
- Jakel's Moreish Caramel Mud Cake