- 1 --- lemon zest
- 10 g ginger
- 20 g cilantro, stalks and leaves
- 1 green chill, deseeded
- 60 g soy sauce
- 60 g orange juice
- 10 g honey
- 1 level teaspoon sesame oil
- 4 Salmon, fillets
- 500 g broccolini, washed and trimmed
- 350 g basmati rice, rinsed thoroughly in simmering basket
- 1 heaped tablespoon vegetable stock
- 300 g coconut milk
- 900 g water
- Shredded coconut
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place zest of lemon, ginger,cilantro, chilli in bowl. Chop for 5 secs speed 7.
Add Soy, orange juice, honey and sesame oil. Mix 5 secs speed 7. Set marinade aside in small bowl. No need to wash TM bowl.
Place Stock paste , Coconut milk and water in TM bowl.
Insert simmering basket and rinsed basmati rice.
Place washed vegetables into Varoma dish.
Place Varoma with tray onto Thermomix.
Line Varoma tray with damp parchment (baking) paper. Ensure paper larger than the tray to hold in marinade.
Place salmon fillets on paper and pour marinade over fish.
Ensure side vents on tray are not occluded by pulling the paper in a little.
Cook for 20 minutes, Varoma Temp, speed 3.
When serving, use marinade as sauce for fish and vegetables. Garnish with cilantro and shredded coconut. (photo to come)
This is a variation on SAMANTHA NEEDLE's original Asian Style Salmon with bokchoy and coconut rice. Thanks Sam!
this designed for those who like their salmon cooked for less time.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- My Mother's Seafood Chowder
- Ginger Lime Prawns - HCG P2 4Phase
- Prawns Tom Yum Noodle
- Tuna Mornay (Variation)
- Loaded Tuna & Vegetable Mornay
- DILL AND BREADCRUMB SALMON TOPPING
- Tuna Casserole with Pulse Pasta
- Creamy garlic prawns
- Fragrant pipis
- Stir Fry Prawns
- Asian Ocean Trout/Salmon
- Mum's Easy Salmon Parcels with Quinoa and Pak Choy
- Choc Chunky Cookie Dough Cheesecake
- Caitys chutney
- Japanese coconut buns
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Quick Gluten Free Bread Rolls
- Quick Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- Frozen breakfast yoghurt pops
- Mint lemonade
- Gingerbread house
- Coconut & Chocolate Bliss Balls
- Baked pumpkin doughnuts with snowman icing
- Gougère puffs with salmon mousse