- 100 g Raw almonds, skin on
- 60 g coconut flakes
- 10 g savoury yeast flakes
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Onion powder
- 50 g coconut oil
- 350 g cauliflower florets
- 400 g water for steaming
- 8 stalks asparagus (optional)
- 200 g raw cashews, pre-soaked for 3 hrs
- 280 g water
- 1/2 tsp each of ground paprika, cumin & turmeric
- 15 g savoury yeast flakes
- 1/2 tbsp chicken or veg stock concentrate
- 420 g drained tin of tuna in springwater
- --- corn kernels (tinned or fresh)
Place almonds & coconut flakes in bowl, mill 4 sec / speed 7.
Add remaining crumble ingredients & mix 4 sec / / spd 4. Set aside.
Place cauliflower florets in TM bowl. Chop 5 sec / speed 4. Scrape down & mix cauliflower with spatula, then chop again 5 sec / speed 4. Place cauliflower rice in Varoma tray. If using asparagus, place in Varoma dish. Steam 12 min / Varoma / speed 3.
Set cauliflower rice & asparagus aside in deep casserole dish (20-25cm square).
Blend drained cashews, 280g water, spices, yeast flakes & stock for 1 min / speed 9.
Add to casserole dish & gently mix with rice & asparagus. Add tuna & corn, & carefully fold through.
Top with crumble & bake in mod. oven until crumble is golden, approx. 20-25 min.
Serve up with a wedge of lemon on the side!
Pre-heat oven to 150C.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tuna Mornay (Variation)
- Loaded Tuna & Vegetable Mornay
- DILL AND BREADCRUMB SALMON TOPPING
- Tuna Casserole for 2
- Creamy garlic prawns
- Fragrant pipis
- Stir Fry Prawns
- Asian Ocean Trout/Salmon
- Mum's Easy Salmon Parcels with Quinoa and Pak Choy
- lchf fish cardomon curry
- Tuna Mornay with Hidden Vegetables
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Risotto
- Porridge for Two - with spiced fruit
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Apricot Slice
- Wagon Wheel slice
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- Fruit Bread
- CHEESY CHEESY MACARONI
- Variation Pumpkin, Pancetta & Pea Risotto (or 3P Risotto!)
- Japanese milk bread
- Challah (traditional Jewish celebratory plaited loaf)
- Steak Spice