- 100 g Raw almonds, skin on
- 60 g coconut flakes
- 10 g savoury yeast flakes
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Onion powder
- 50 g coconut oil
- 350 g cauliflower florets
- 400 g water for steaming
- 8 stalks asparagus (optional)
- 200 g raw cashews, pre-soaked for 3 hrs
- 280 g water
- 1/2 tsp each of ground paprika, cumin & turmeric
- 15 g savoury yeast flakes
- 1/2 tbsp chicken or veg stock concentrate
- 420 g drained tin of tuna in springwater
- --- corn kernels (tinned or fresh)
Place almonds & coconut flakes in bowl, mill 4 sec / speed 7.
Add remaining crumble ingredients & mix 4 sec / / spd 4. Set aside.
Place cauliflower florets in TM bowl. Chop 5 sec / speed 4. Scrape down & mix cauliflower with spatula, then chop again 5 sec / speed 4. Place cauliflower rice in Varoma tray. If using asparagus, place in Varoma dish. Steam 12 min / Varoma / speed 3.
Set cauliflower rice & asparagus aside in deep casserole dish (20-25cm square).
Blend drained cashews, 280g water, spices, yeast flakes & stock for 1 min / speed 9.
Add to casserole dish & gently mix with rice & asparagus. Add tuna & corn, & carefully fold through.
Top with crumble & bake in mod. oven until crumble is golden, approx. 20-25 min.
Serve up with a wedge of lemon on the side!
Pre-heat oven to 150C.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Salmon Curry
- Steamed Tuna Loaf
- Cheesy Tuna Mornay
- Fish with ginger, chilli and soy dressing.
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Braised Jew Fish
- Clinker Cheesecake Slice
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- Chickpea Dosa
- Spicy Apricot BBQ Sauce
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Black Bean Paste (sauce)
- Mars Bar Cheesecake
- Violet Crumble Cheesecake
- Chocolate Panforte