- 35 g parmesan cubed
- 1 slice white bread, roughly torn
- 1 bunch Basil leaves, (handful)
- 25 g olive oil
- 2-4 fillets Salmon
- 1-2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 portion sweet potato (medium to large), peeled and cut into cubes
- 1 portion potato, peeled and cut into cubes
- 1 portion mixed vegetables of choice, (We like corn cobs, broccoli, peas or asparagus)
- 500 gram water
- 10 gram Butter
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat Oven to 180degrees.
Add parmesan to bowl and grate 5 seconds on Speed 8.
Add bread and basil and turbo 3x 1 second
Add olive oil and mix 10 seconds speed 2.5
Line baking dish with baking paper and place salmon fillets on top. Spread dijon mustard over salmon then top with pesto crumb.
Bake in oven for 20-30minutes until crumb is golden and salmon cooked to preference.
Rinse TM bowl and add 500g of water.
Insert simmer basket and add potato and sweet potato.
Assemble varoma on top and add mixed vegetables to dish. Cook 20mins Varoma speed 3. (I add the broccoli when 10min is remaining).
Check vegetables are cooked then transfer to thermoserver. Drain water from bowl then add potatoes back to bowl.
Add butter and mash for 10 seconds on speed 4. Scrape down with spatula and repeat if necessary. Serve mash with vegetables and salmon
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Cheesy Salmon Pie
- Chilli Mussels
- Coconut Rice with Salmon and veggies ALL IN ONE
- Salmon and couscous salad with lemon dressing
- Tuna and Ricotta Balls
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Mums Tuna Mornay
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns
- Curried tuna
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Linguine (w Low Carb, Dairy Free, Vegetarian Variations)
- Banana Coconut Muffins (gluten free, nut free)
- Rogan Josh
- Shepherds Pie
- Beef and Black Bean with Cauliflower Rice
- Pumpkin and mix veg soup
- Peanut Maple Chicken with coconut rice LOW FODMAP
- BBQ Pulled Pork
- Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (egg free)
- Mango yoghurt ice cream
- Apples and Pears in orange juice
- Spag Bol in one bowl
- Salmon with mash, broccolini and asian inspired sauce
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Grant's Green Sauce
- Beetroot Smoothie (GF DF NF AIP)
- Peanut butter short bread
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Healthy Chocolate, Raspberry and Blueberry muffins
- Choc Quinoa Brownie
- Super Hot Chilli Jam
- Lahme bajin dough recipe