Prawn, mango, avocado and chilli salad
- 400 g Peeled tiger prawns
- 2 Mangoes
- 2 Avocados
- 2 Limes
- 20 g Coriander
- 20 g Honey
- 20 g Olive oil
- 1 Red chilli, seeds removed
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl![X]
1. Peel prawns, and chop mangoes and avocado into 2cm pieces.
2. Make dressing by adding coriander, chilli and zest of 1 lime into TM bowl and chop 10 seconds, speed 6, scrape down bowl and repeat chopping step.
2. Add honey, olive oil and juice of the 2 limes, blend 10 seconds, speed 2
3. Combine prawns, mangos and avocados and dressing together in a bowl
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hot (Cross) Buns Grain, Gluten, Dairy and Refined Sugar FREE
- Diabetic Friendly Banana and Fig Bread
- Superfood Bowl
- Not Quite Kingston Biscuits
- Kawakawa smoked NZ lamb with native herb, beetroot, garlic cream and ancient grain wafers - Chef Dave Anderson
- Protein balls- using left overs from almond milk!
- Bak Kwa(Chinese Pork Jerky)
- Healthy Carrot Cake Bliss Balls
- Chocolate Balls
- Homemade Honey Tiny Teddies
- Muesli goodness