- 3 fillet fish, Tough fish such as shark
- 1 Medium Brown Onion Quarted
- 150 g bread crumbs
- 150 g rice flour, Milled rice flour
- 2 stalk spring onion
- 1 bunch fresh parsley
- 150 g Frozen vege
- 3 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon chilli powder, optional
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Dice the onion 5 SEC SPD 8
2. Add Oil and Sautee 2 MIN, 100 DEG . Set aside
3. Add Fish and mince TURBO 2 SEC, 4 times
4. Add Onion, Parsley, Spring onion - TURBO 1 SEC, 4 times
5. Add Frozen Vege, Lemon Juice, Soy Sauce and Oil
6. Mix 2 MIN SPD 2
7. Scrape sides of the bowl
8. 2 MIN and gradually add flour and bread crumbs
9. On a tray or the THermomix mat lay baking paper sheet and spray oil.
10. Remove bowl and using hands make 8 patties and lay patties on baking paper.
11.Place patties in the fridge for 30 MIN
12. Heat BBQ/ Fry pan and fry patties in remaining Coconut oil.
Serve as a build your own Burger or with Mash and Coleslaw
Varient with mango and chilli, or with curry paste
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Cheesy Salmon Pie
- Chilli Mussels
- Coconut Rice with Salmon and veggies ALL IN ONE
- Salmon and couscous salad with lemon dressing
- Tuna and Ricotta Balls
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Mums Tuna Mornay
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns
- Curried tuna
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Linguine (w Low Carb, Dairy Free, Vegetarian Variations)