- 4 skinless salmon fillets, 150g approx
- 1/3 tarragon, fresh, cup
- 1/3 parsley, fresh, cup curly (original recipe calls for flat leaf)
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 500 g baby potatoes, halved
- 150 g cup watercress sprigs
Process herbs, mustard, vinegar and oil on speed 6 for 40 seconds or until smooth.
Halve potatoes and place in deep steamer tray and cook on varoma temperature for 25 minutes, speed 2. Leave potatoes in steamer tray while proceeding with step 3.
Place salmon in shallow steamer tray with some lemon slices and steam for an 18 minutes on 100C, speed 2.
Remove salmon from tray and arrange on plates with potatoes, salad and drizzle with sauce. Serve.
Accessories you need
Recipe converted and adapted from BBC Australian Good Food April 2009.
Watercress was not available so served with a mixed green salad.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Salmon Curry
- Steamed Tuna Loaf
- Cheesy Tuna Mornay
- Fish with ginger, chilli and soy dressing.
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Braised Jew Fish
- White Chocolate & Peanut Butter Cookies
- Sour Cream Cakes
- White Chocolate & Raspberry Chelsea Scrolls
- Baked Peanut Cheesecake
- Chocolate, cranberry & pistachio brownies
- Cauliflower & Broccoli Gratin
- Little Cream Cakes
- Pear & Pecan Slice
- Simple Fruit Squares
- Green Bean Salad With Caper Dressing
- Cauliflower Fritters
- Honey Pecan Biscuits