- 500 grams Fresh raw salmon, roughly chopped
- 1 bunch parsley
- 2 spring onions
- 1 Lemon, zest and juice
- 1 egg
- 50 grams almonds
Place almonds into TM bowl and chop for 10 seconds on speed 9 and set aside.
Peel lemon skin and place into TM bowl and zest for 10 seconds on speed 9.
Add your parsley and spring onions and chop for 5 seconds on speed 6.
Next, add the remaining ingredients and chop for 10 seconds on speed 5-6.
Remove mixture from TM bowl and shape into burgers.
Lightly coat with almond meal. If your burgers are quite soft, place them in the fridge for 10 mins to firm up.
Cook the burgers over a low heat with some olive oil until crisp, golden and cooked through.
I served mine with some sweet potato chips and lemon wedges.
This recipe is from Teresa Cutter
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Perfect Fish / Prawn Tacos with Slaw
- Avocado Lime sauce (for fish Taco)
- Fara's Salmon Curry
- Warm Salmon Salad
- Tasty Mussel Fritters
- Steamed South Pacific Fish
- Steamed fish with Ginger and Soy
- Mussles in a Maltese Fish Sauce
- Penang Har Mee (Prawns noodles)
- Mussels in wine sauce
- Thermofied by Nads - Meg Yonson Jerk Salmon Bowl
- Sweet curried prawns
- Salted Caramel Squares
- German Chocolate Cake Bars - Gluten, Dairy and Refined Sugar Free
- Healthy Hummingbird Cake
- GLUTEN-FREE CINNAMON RAISIN GRANOLA
- Bee Pollen Bliss Balls
- Superfood Green Tabouli
- No Bake Choc Mint Biscuits
- Morning Smoothie
- Banana Bread, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Paleo
- Healthy Fruit Snack
- Banana Pancakes - Paleo/Gluten Free
- Power Porridge
- Filipino Pandesal
- Easy Gluten Free Blueberry & Ricotta Cake
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- DATE, APRICOT AND CRANBERRY LOAF
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Donut ice-cream
- Weetbix Banana Cinnamon Biscuits
- Spicy Bean Burgers by Dr Clare Bailey and Justine Pattison
- Chocolate Meringue Brownie Cake
- Chocky Rock Biscuits - Cornflake and choc chip biscuits
- Banana Bread Donuts
- Curried sausages