- 500 grams Fresh raw salmon, roughly chopped
- 1 bunch parsley
- 2 spring onions
- 1 Lemon, zest and juice
- 1 egg
- 50 grams almonds
Place almonds into TM bowl and chop for 10 seconds on speed 9 and set aside.
Peel lemon skin and place into TM bowl and zest for 10 seconds on speed 9.
Add your parsley and spring onions and chop for 5 seconds on speed 6.
Next, add the remaining ingredients and chop for 10 seconds on speed 5-6.
Remove mixture from TM bowl and shape into burgers.
Lightly coat with almond meal. If your burgers are quite soft, place them in the fridge for 10 mins to firm up.
Cook the burgers over a low heat with some olive oil until crisp, golden and cooked through.
I served mine with some sweet potato chips and lemon wedges.
This recipe is from Teresa Cutter
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Cheesy Salmon Pie
- Chilli Mussels
- Coconut Rice with Salmon and veggies ALL IN ONE
- Salmon and couscous salad with lemon dressing
- Tuna and Ricotta Balls
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Mums Tuna Mornay
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns
- Curried tuna
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Linguine (w Low Carb, Dairy Free, Vegetarian Variations)
- Salted Caramel Squares
- German Chocolate Cake Bars - Gluten, Dairy and Refined Sugar Free
- Healthy Hummingbird Cake
- GLUTEN-FREE CINNAMON RAISIN GRANOLA
- Bee Pollen Bliss Balls
- Superfood Green Tabouli
- No Bake Choc Mint Biscuits
- Morning Smoothie
- Banana Bread, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Paleo
- Healthy Fruit Snack
- Banana Pancakes - Paleo/Gluten Free
- Power Porridge
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Pumpkin Falafels
- Choc Quinoa Brownie
- Easy Almond Bread/ Biscotti
- Reduced Sugar Dairy Free Brownies (GF)
- American Banana Bread
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Carrot Fruit Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Gluten Free Cornflake Bikkies
- Ouma’s soetkoekies (sweet biscuits)
- Best Ever Aussie pumpkin pie
- Nigella's Rosemary rememberance cake