- 1 leek, White only
- 1 teaspoon salt
- .5 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 litre fish stock
- 500 grams Small Potatoes, peel and chopped into 1 inch pieces
- 4 portions Salmon fillets, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 --- heavy cream, half a cup
- 1 tablespoon Dill, fresh
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place Dill in bowl and chop, 3 seconds Sp 5, remove and set aside.
Rougly chop leek, place in bowl, chop fine, 3 Sec, Sp 5
Add butter and S&P to leek in bowl, Reverse Speed, 100', Sp 1.
Add diced potatoe and stock, Reverse, Sp 1, 100', 20 mins.
Blitz chowder to blend potato through. Sp 5, 3 Sec.
Add Salmon, Dill and Cream 100', Reverse, 5 mins.
(Alternatively you can do the salmon in the Varoma dish if preferred. If so, start the salmon in step 4 when cooking the potato and stock.)
Garnish with extra Dill and Salmon roe, serve with crusty bread.
Making the Chowder
Varoma dish only required if steaming the salmon.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy garlic prawns
- Fragrant pipis
- Stir Fry Prawns
- Asian Ocean Trout/Salmon
- Mum's Easy Salmon Parcels with Quinoa and Pak Choy
- lchf fish cardomon curry
- Tuna Mornay with Hidden Vegetables
- Tuna Mornay
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Quinoa and Salmon Pumpkin Salad
- Sou vide Moreton Bay Bug with cauliflower 3 ways, brioche crumb and hollandaise - Josh Lopez
- Jamie Oliver's Tray Baked Sole
- Rich Minestrone soup with pasta
- Spicy Black Bean Burger
- Cauliflower Zuccini rice with cashew nuts
- Soft Flatbread
- Easy date scones
- Fair Dinkum Aussie Pasties
- Chloe’s fav Mac n cheese
- Pineapple and cheese scrolls
- Spinach and cheese scrolls
- Fail free Muffins
- Pork Fritters
- THE BEST RAW AVOCADO CHOCOLATE MOUSSE