- 120 grams Basmati rice (I use brown)
- 1 brown onion, medium
- 6 sprigs parsley
- 400 gram tinned pink salmon, drained
- 2 eggs
- 50 grams sour cream or natural yoghurt
- 200 grams Frozen peas and corn
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp seeded mustard
- olive oil, for frying
- salt, to taste
Ensure TM bowl is dry (spin blades and wipe excess water from bowl).
Place rice in TM bowl and mill for 3 minutes, speed 9. Set aside.
Place onion and parsley in TM bowl. Chop for 5 seconds, speed 5
Add salmon, eggs, cream (or yoghurt), peas and corn, paprika, mustard, salt and rice flour.
Mix for 10 seconds, speed 3.
Heat oil in fry pan. Place 10 portions of the mix in the frying pan and flatten with a spatula. Turn when golden brown and cook the other side.
The rice flour in the patties eliminates the need to roll and coat the patties so they are quick and easy to prepare and very quick to cook.
Serve with a salad of choice and mashed potato made in your Thermomix.
I also serve with Thermomix mayonnaise or tartare sauce using the TMX mayo as a base.
Mix preparation method
These are great for a meal. I work on 2 patties per person.
They are also great as finger food. I use a small icecream scoop to make balls I either fry in oil in the frypan or bake in the oven with olive oil.
The large patties can also be cooked in the oven.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tomato, lentil and fish dahl
- lchf red curry prawn rissotto (thermofun)
- King Neptune Pie
- SALMON with LEEK SAUCE
- Prawn Stuffed Mushrooms
- Cambodian Fish Amok
- Lemongrass & Turmeric Fish - HCG Compiant
- Variation Thick and Creamy Garlic Prawns
- Our Favorite Salmon All-in-one meal!
- Sweet Potato and Salmon Patties
- Tuna and Butter Bean fishcakes
- Tuna Mornay
- Cheese Sticks with a twist
- Best Ever Creamy Tomato & Bacon Soup
- Beetroot dip
- Black Forest Scrolls
- Creole Style Jambalaya
- Dairy Free Peanut Butter Custard
- No Knead Sourdough
- Squid Ink Bread
- Multigrain Bread
- Hidden Veg Spaghetti Bolognese
- Lemon Bundino ( Italian lemon pudding)
- Moroccan Vegiful Quinoa Salad