- 120 grams Basmati rice (I use brown)
- 1 brown onion, medium
- 6 sprigs parsley
- 400 gram tinned pink salmon, drained
- 2 eggs
- 50 grams sour cream or natural yoghurt
- 200 grams Frozen peas and corn
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp seeded mustard
- olive oil, for frying
- salt, to taste
Ensure TM bowl is dry (spin blades and wipe excess water from bowl).
Place rice in TM bowl and mill for 3 minutes, speed 9. Set aside.
Place onion and parsley in TM bowl. Chop for 5 seconds, speed 5
Add salmon, eggs, cream (or yoghurt), peas and corn, paprika, mustard, salt and rice flour.
Mix for 10 seconds, speed 3.
Heat oil in fry pan. Place 10 portions of the mix in the frying pan and flatten with a spatula. Turn when golden brown and cook the other side.
The rice flour in the patties eliminates the need to roll and coat the patties so they are quick and easy to prepare and very quick to cook.
Serve with a salad of choice and mashed potato made in your Thermomix.
I also serve with Thermomix mayonnaise or tartare sauce using the TMX mayo as a base.
Mix preparation method
These are great for a meal. I work on 2 patties per person.
They are also great as finger food. I use a small icecream scoop to make balls I either fry in oil in the frypan or bake in the oven with olive oil.
The large patties can also be cooked in the oven.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mum's Easy Salmon Parcels with Quinoa and Pak Choy
- lchf fish cardomon curry
- Tuna Mornay with Hidden Vegetables
- Tuna Mornay
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Quinoa and Salmon Pumpkin Salad
- Sou vide Moreton Bay Bug with cauliflower 3 ways, brioche crumb and hollandaise - Josh Lopez
- Jamie Oliver's Tray Baked Sole
- Tuna Mornay
- GLUTEN FREE CRISPY BATTER FOR FISH
- Tuna Patties with Sunflower & Pepita Crumb
- Tomato, lentil and fish dahl
- Old fashioned Vanilla tea cake
- Avocado Chocolate Bread- from Living Healthy with Chocolate
- Malt loaf
- Varoma Porridge for one
- Bolognaise Sauce - Smooth
- Apple and Date Hot Cross Buns
- Cheese and bacon bread
- My Version of Perfect No-Split Hollandaise
- Cauliflower "Tabbouleh"
- Perfect Pizza Dough - one serving
- Custard Cross Buns
- Tuna and Vegetable Muffins