- zest from 1 lemon or lime
- 2 sprigs fresh dill
- 2 cloves garlic
- 500 grams salmon fillet, fresh
- 2 onions
- 20 grams oilve oil
- 1 leek washed, white part only
- 1 Large Sweet Potato
- 1/2 red capsicum
- 1 tomato
- 1- 2 tablespoons vegetable stock concentrate
- 500 grams water
- 2 teaspoons dijon-style mustard
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- cracked pepper, to taste
- salt, to taste
- 2 carrots, sliced length ways really thinly with a peeler or v slicer
- 1 zucchini, sliced length ways really thinly with a peeler or v slicer
8Recipe is created for
Chop 1 garlic clove, zest & dill for 10 sec/ speed 10, scrape out of TM bowl & spread on top of the salmon pieces that are in the Varoma dish. Add 1 clove garlic and onion to the TM bowl & chop 3 sec/speed 7. Add oil and sauté 3 min/Varoma/speed 1.
Add water and stock to mixing bowl. Place leek, tomato, capsicum and potatoes into TM basket and insert into position.
Place the salmon onto the Varoma tray and season with salt & pepper. Place Varoma into position place tray on top with the thinly sliced carrot & zucchini and steam 11-14 min/Varoma/speed 2 for salmon. Depending on the size of the fillets & how pink you like your fish.
Place thinly sliced vegetables and salmon into a ThermoServer to keep warm.
Transfer the leeks, potatoes etc from the TM basket into mixing bowl with the stock and water and puree 1 min/speed 9, gradually increasing from speed 1 to speed 9.
Transfer almost all of the soup into a ThermoServer or large bowl, leaving enough soup to just cover the bend in the blades. To make the sauce, add sour cream and mustard to the mixing bowl and blend 10 sec/speed 3.
Serve soup first, followed by the salmon with vegetable tagliatelle, topped with sauce & lemon or lime on the side to squeeze juice over fish as an option.
You can use chicken tenderloins instead of the salmon but you will need to cook for longer. Other herbs to try with chicken are lemon thyme, regular thyme, parsley or tarragon & you can leave out the lemon zest if you wish.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tomato, lentil and fish dahl
- lchf red curry prawn rissotto (thermofun)
- King Neptune Pie
- SALMON with LEEK SAUCE
- Prawn Stuffed Mushrooms
- Cambodian Fish Amok
- Lemongrass & Turmeric Fish - HCG Compiant
- Variation Thick and Creamy Garlic Prawns
- Our Favorite Salmon All-in-one meal!
- Sweet Potato and Salmon Patties
- Tuna and Butter Bean fishcakes
- Tuna Mornay
- Indulgent Cream Cheese Brownies
- Charlie's Vanilla Bean Paste
- Charlie's Spicy Prawn & Pumpkin Soup
- Vanilla Bean Custard- Arwen's version
- Mayonnaise Free Coleslaw - Arwen's version
- Arwen's Heavenly Hummus
- Arwen's Fresh Fruit Sorbet
- Pizza Bianca with Rosemary & Garlic
- Rosey & Arwen's Spanish Surprise Breakfast Muffins
- Buckwheat Dinner Rolls - Arwen's tweaked version
- Charlie's Creme Caramel
- Erica & Arwen's Apricot & Hazelnut Hot Cross Buns
- Hidden Veg Spaghetti Bolognese
- Lemon Bundino ( Italian lemon pudding)
- Moroccan Vegiful Quinoa Salad
- Autumn Spiced Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel White Choc & Macadamia Slice
- Yogurt scones
- Hi-Fibre Bread Loaf or Rolls
- Quick Puff Pastry
- Double choc apricot muffins
- ThermoMonts Quinoa Crackers
- "No Mac" Sweet and Sour sauce
- 20sec scones