THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 2 portions skinless salmon fillets
- 1/2 lemon or lime, zest & juice
- 1 cm ginger, fresh
- 10 g Coconut sugar, (optional)
- 20 g soy sauce
- 20 g Maple syrup
- 3-4 potatoes (sweet potato and white e.g. Nadine or ruby lou)
- 1 bunch broccolini
- 10 g Butter
- 500ml water
Add lemon zest and coconut sugar to bowl, 10 sec, speed 10
Add ginger and chop 5 sec, speed 7
Scrape down bowl. Add lemon/lime juice, soy sauce and maple syrup. Mix 5 sec, speed 3
Line varoma tray with baking paper (wet and scrunch up first, then flaten over tray). Add salmon fillets and pour sauce over the top. Add broccolini to varoma dish.
Without rinsing bowl, add water, insert basket and add mixture of potatoes roughly chopped.
Sit varoma in place. Cook 20min Varoma, speed 3. After 15mins check the salmon and broccolini (if necessary remove and place in thermoserver)
Once salmon and veg are cooked. Remove varoma. Remove basket of potatoes and drain liquid. Put the potatoes back into bowl add butter and mix 15sec speed 4. Scrape down and repeat until desired texture.
Accessories you need
I like to use half sweet potato and half white potatoes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Perfect Fish / Prawn Tacos with Slaw
- Avocado Lime sauce (for fish Taco)
- Fara's Salmon Curry
- Warm Salmon Salad
- Tasty Mussel Fritters
- Steamed South Pacific Fish
- Steamed fish with Ginger and Soy
- Mussles in a Maltese Fish Sauce
- Penang Har Mee (Prawns noodles)
- Mussels in wine sauce
- Thermofied by Nads - Meg Yonson Jerk Salmon Bowl
- Sweet curried prawns
- Banana Coconut Muffins (gluten free, nut free)
- Rogan Josh
- Shepherds Pie
- Beef and Black Bean with Cauliflower Rice
- Pumpkin and mix veg soup
- Peanut Maple Chicken with coconut rice LOW FODMAP
- BBQ Pulled Pork
- Pesto Salmon with mash and veg
- Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (egg free)
- Mango yoghurt ice cream
- Apples and Pears in orange juice
- Spag Bol in one bowl
- Chocky Rock Biscuits - Cornflake and choc chip biscuits
- Beef and Lentil Soup
- Banana Bread Donuts
- Beef Ragu
- Curried sausages
- Chocolate Malteser Slice
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- White Choc, Macadamia & Rasberry Blondies
- Healthy Oat Slice
- Jam drop biscuits
- Macadamia Caramel Squares