- 4 cloves garlic, peeled
- 2 cans 400g Diced Tomatoes
- 1 white onion, quartered
- 1 small red chilli
- small handful of parsley
- small handful of basil
- 30 grams extra virgin olive oil
- 100 grams white wine
- 2 tablespoons TM stock paste
- 12 clams, washed
- 12 cooked prawns, washed, peeled (tails left on) and butterflied
- 12 scallops
- 12 calamari rings
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- pasta, (however much you see fit for your group; sauce can stretch out to serve one or two extras if needed)
- Lemon wedges, to serve
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Put 4 cloves of garlic, chilli and onion in TM bowl. Chop on speed 7 for 5 seconds.
Add olive oil and saute for three minutes on varoma, speed 1.
Add tinned tomatoes, water, herbs, wine and stock paste to TM bowl. Put the clams in the varoma dish, place on top of TM bowl, cook for 15 minutes on varoma, speed 1.
Remove Varoma and blend sauce. 10 secs, speed 7. Add cherry tomatoes, clams from Varoma, calamari, scallops & prawns to TM bowl. Cook for further 5 mins, 100 degrees, , soft speed.
Serve pasta covered with sauce, and place an equal share of seafood on each plate. Serve with lemon wedges.
Accessories you need
Change the seafood to suit your taste! Or leave out the chilli for a family friendly dinner.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Braised Jew Fish
- Fried Shrimps
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Cheesy Salmon Pie
- Chilli Mussels
- Frozen Mango and Lime Margarita
- Chocolate Caramel Slice
- Miso Salmon with Sesame Greens - RECIPE COURTESY OF 28bysamwood.com
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Slice - RECIPE COURTESY OF 28bysamwood.com
- Spicy Pumpkin, Coconut and Lentil Soup - RECIPE COURTESY OF 28bysamwood.com
- Fresh Tomato Pasta Sauce
- Soft White Rolls
- Pan fried gnocchi with roast pumpkin and a burnt sage butter
- Chicken, Lime and Coconut Parcels with Coconut rice
- Hazelnut & Fig cacao biscuits
- Parmesan & Onion Muffins