- 20 grams olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped in half
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 small fennel bulb, chopped in half
- 1 tsp coriander seeds
- 250 grams fish stock
- 1 orange, juice and 2 strips
- 400 grams tin chopped tomatoes
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 tsp Oregano
- Salt and pepper
- 800 grams Seafood marinara mix
- Fresh Parsley, roughly chopped
1. Place the onion, fennel and garlic cloves into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 5.
2. Add olive oil and coriander seeds and saute 3 min/100 degrees/speed 1.
3. Add fish stock, orange juice, orange peel, tomatoes and a tomato tin of water, oregano, bay leaves and season with salt and pepper and cook 25 min/100 degrees/"Counter-clockwise operation" /speed 1.
4. Add seafood and mix well with spatula to ensure it is all submerged in the sauce. Cook 5 min/100 degrees/"Counter-clockwise operation" /speed 1.
5. Pour into individual bowls and sprinkle with fresh parsley.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Steamed South Pacific Fish
- Steamed fish with Ginger and Soy
- Mussles in a Maltese Fish Sauce
- Penang Har Mee (Prawns noodles)
- Mussels in wine sauce
- Thermofied by Nads - Meg Yonson Jerk Salmon Bowl
- Sweet curried prawns
- Prawn and Pineapple Curry
- Variation Easy Tasty Tuna Pasta
- Asian Inspired Steamed Salmon
- Easter Brunch Kedgeree
- Alfredo with prawns
- Variation Honey Mustard Chicken
- 40 kids Spaghetti Bol sauce
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Potato and Rosemary Gratin (Clone from River Cottage Australia).
- Rima’s Maryam Mounajed’s ChefItUp’s Lentil Soup
- Annabel Langbein's Sesame Lavosh
- Hamburger Patties
- Sourdough Focaccia Bread
- Mixed Herb Pesto (use up your herbs!)
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- KFC Chicken at Home