- 1 brown onion, peeled and quartered
- 4 cm piece ginger
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 fresh red chillis, deseeded
- 20 gram olive oil
- 1 medium green capsicum, quartered
- 1 medium red capsicum, quartered
- 3 medium tomatoes, halved
- 270 grams coconut milk
- 1 tsp vegetable stock concentrate
- 500 grams white fish fillet - firm, diced in large cubes 2cm
- 300 grams prawns, raw, peeled, tails intact
- 1 lime, juiced
- coriander leaves, to serve
Place ginger, garlic and chillis into into bowl and chop for 3-5 seconds on speed 7.
Add onion and chop for 3 seconds on speed 5.
Add oil and saute for 3 minutes at 100C on speed 1.
Add capsicums and tomatoes and chop for 5 seconds on speed 5. Cook for 6 minutes at 100C on speed 1.
Add coconut milk and stock and cook for a further 4 minutes at 100C on speed 1.
Add fish and lime and cook for 5 minutes at 100C on speed 1.
Add prawns and cook for a further 5 minutes at 100C on .
Pour into thermoserver and cook some rice as per the Everyday Cookbook.
Serve seafood stew over rice and top with some coriander leaves.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- My Mother's Seafood Chowder
- Ginger Lime Prawns - HCG P2 4Phase
- Prawns Tom Yum Noodle
- Tuna Mornay (Variation)
- Loaded Tuna & Vegetable Mornay
- DILL AND BREADCRUMB SALMON TOPPING
- Tuna Casserole with Pulse Pasta
- Creamy garlic prawns
- Fragrant pipis
- Stir Fry Prawns
- Asian Ocean Trout/Salmon
- Mum's Easy Salmon Parcels with Quinoa and Pak Choy