- 700 g Salmon Fillets or other fish
- 400 g coconut milk
- 15 g ginger
- 15 g brown sugar
- 30 g fish sauce
- 15-40 g red curry paste, variation accounts for varying taste buds :)
- 1 lime - juice (no seeds)
- 60 g fresh basil
- 30 g fresh coriander
- 1 Thai Chili - Optional
10minPreparation 4minBaking/Cooking 6min
8Recipe is created for
Get your Rice ready (set in Thermoserve)
Remove skin from fish and cube into medium or large cube : set aside.
Chop basil and coriander for 5 seconds on speed 7 set aside.
Add ginger and chop for 3 seconds on speed 8. Add coconut milk, curry, fish sauce, sugar and lime juice. Blend on speed 5 for 5 seconds. Then Cook for 3 minutes, Temp 100, speed 2. Add fish and cook another 5 minutes REVERSE speed soft at 100degrees. (yes it should cook in 5 minutes as it is already at 100c when you add fish).
Ladle over steamed rice and serve with basil and coriander and optional chili (minced prior in TM)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- SALMON with LEEK SAUCE
- Prawn Stuffed Mushrooms
- Cambodian Fish Amok
- Lemongrass & Turmeric Fish - HCG Compiant
- Variation Thick and Creamy Garlic Prawns
- Our Favorite Salmon All-in-one meal!
- Sweet Potato and Salmon Patties
- Tuna and Butter Bean fishcakes
- Beer Batter
- My Tuna Mornay
- Tuna Mornay
- Creamy Salmon Risoni
- Ginger Slice
- Vegan coconut chickpea curry
- Crushed Ginger
- Ginger Loaf
- Roasted Butternut Pumpkin Soup
- Nutty chickpea and sweet potato curry - kid friendly
- Fried OGG Mix (Onion Ginger Garlic)
- Chicken tikka masala
- Apple Ginger Cake Thermy Style
- Hainanese Chicken Rice (Fast & Easy)
- Red Lentil, Chickpea & Coriander Dahl (adapted from Woolworths Magazine)
- Taai Taai (Dutch chewy slice)