- 300 g Aborio Rice
- 1 onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 150 g white wine
- 500 g fish stock
- 2 tsp cuttlefish/squid ink
- 20 g olive oil
- 1 lemon
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 red chilli
1. Place onion and garlic in TM bowl and chop for 10 seconds on speed 7. Scape down bowl.
2. Add oil and saute for 2 minutes, 100 degrees speed 1
3. Insert butterfly.
4. Add stock and wine and cook for 5 mins at 100 degrees on speed 1.
6. Add salt and pepper and rice and and cook for 15 minutes at 100 degrees on reverse speed 1.
7. Add in chilli. Cook for 4 minutes at 100 degrees on reverse speed 1.
7. Allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving.
8. Serve with seafood of your choice (squid tubes, baby octopus and scallops are all good with this dish), I just chargrill quickly then put on top. Squeeze some lemon over the top.
You can buy squid ink from some fishmongers, but Aldi have cuttlefish ink (equally good) cheap ($5/90g).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tomato, lentil and fish dahl
- lchf red curry prawn rissotto (thermofun)
- King Neptune Pie
- SALMON with LEEK SAUCE
- Prawn Stuffed Mushrooms
- Cambodian Fish Amok
- Lemongrass & Turmeric Fish - HCG Compiant
- Variation Thick and Creamy Garlic Prawns
- Our Favorite Salmon All-in-one meal!
- Sweet Potato and Salmon Patties
- Tuna and Butter Bean fishcakes
- Tuna Mornay
- WW 7 SP Taco SALAD
- Hot and Smooth Chilli Sauce
- Chicken Enchilada Soup
- Gluten Free Chunky steak, mushroom and mince pie
- Pizza pasta salad
- Chicken and sweet corn soup
- Mediterranean Carrot Fritters
- Kumara & Feta Bliss Balls
- Maltese Baked Rice
- Broccoli, Cauli and Zucchini Soup
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Caribbean Vegan Potato and Chickpea Curry