- 2 Marlin Steaks
- 30 grams lemon juice
- 15 grams olive oil
- .5 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- .5 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- tad cayenne pepper
- dash black pepper
- 1 bok choy
- 100 grams Snow peas (whole)
- 1 tomato, Medium, Hand Diced
- 1 Spanish onion, Small, Hand Diced
- 1 tablespoon parsley, Chopped
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
In a bowl, combine the lemon juice, oil, ginger, cayenne pepper and black pepper to make a marinade.
Place Marlin in zip lock bag with marinade.
Marinate the fish in the refrigerator for 30 minutes or so.
Turning once ever 15 Minutes.
Lay out the greens in the Varoma tray and lay Marlin Steaks over greens.
Bring 1 litre water to boil, 6 Minutes, Varoma, Speed 1
Cook steaks & greens, 10 Minutes, Varoma, Speed 1.
While the fish is cooking, dice the onion & tomato, sprinkle with parsley, salt & pepper. Set aside.
Serve with a fresh tomato salad.
Steamed Marinated Marlin Steak
Accessories you need
Steaming time will vary depending on thickness of fish.
Try it with your favourite mustard instead of Dijon.
Unusual Spoon Sizes
1/8 teaspoon = Tad
1/16 teaspoon = Dash
1/16 teaspoon = Pinch
1/32 teaspoon = Smidgen
1/60 teaspoon = Drop
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Curried tuna
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Linguine (w Low Carb, Dairy Free, Vegetarian Variations)
- Creamy Garlic Prawn
- My Mother's Seafood Chowder
- Ginger Lime Prawns - HCG P2 4Phase
- Prawns Tom Yum Noodle
- Tuna Mornay (Variation)
- Loaded Tuna & Vegetable Mornay
- DILL AND BREADCRUMB SALMON TOPPING
- Tuna Casserole with Pulse Pasta
- Fragrant pipis
- Stir Fry Prawns
- SIMPLE PASSION FRUIT ICE CREAM
- Grantham Ginger Crunchies
- Butterscotch Cream Ice-Cream
- FRESH CHERRY ICE CREAM
- Crayfish and Prawn Dip
- Piri Piri Seasoning
- Slow-Cooked Beef Curry
- GARLIC PRAWN & CRAB DIP
- Vegetarian Chicken Flavoured Stock Powder
- Osram’s Christmas Nuts & Bolts
- Chillied Corn Fritters
- CANDIED MANDARIN PEEL
- BBQ Smokey Sauce
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Chicken and Yoghurt Curry (Dahi Murgh)
- Tomato Ketchup
- Satay coconut curried vegetables
- Mum's Homemade Tomato Sauce
- Orange sesame chicken with broccoli and noodles
- Spicy Mexican Bowl with Avocado
- Curried tuna
- Maria's Meat Balls
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Japanese Katsu chicken curry