- 500 gram Firm White Fish Fillets
- 15 gram fresh coriander leaves
- 50 gram Celery
- 3 green shallots
- 35 gram cornflour
- 2 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 red chilli
- 2 tablespoon Sweet chilli sauce
- 1 egg
- Grapeseed oil or Vegetable Oil, for cooking in frypan
- 1 lime wedges, to serve
- Sweet chilli sauce, to serve
Place chilli, coriander, celery and green shallots in bowl and chop for 5 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl and chop for an extra 3-5 sec/speed 7.
2. Add diced fish (which can be partially frozen) and mince for 8-10 sec/speed 7.
3. Add remaining fish cake ingredients and mix 10 sec/speed 4.
4. Heat a little oil in frypan and use half the mixture to shape 5 fish cakes, cook for approximately 4 minutes on each side or until golden. Place on a plate with paper towel. Repeat adding more oil to frypan and using the remaining mixutre.
5. Serve with extra sweet chilli sauce, lime wedges and salad.
Accessories you need
If you want perfectly shaped fish cakes you can use egg rings and place the fish mixture into the ring to cook.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns
- Curried tuna
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Linguine (w Low Carb, Dairy Free, Vegetarian Variations)
- Creamy Garlic Prawn
- My Mother's Seafood Chowder
- Ginger Lime Prawns - HCG P2 4Phase
- Prawns Tom Yum Noodle
- Tuna Mornay (Variation)
- Loaded Tuna & Vegetable Mornay
- DILL AND BREADCRUMB SALMON TOPPING
- Tuna Casserole with Pulse Pasta
- Fragrant pipis
- Tasty Zesty Lemon Sorbet
- Healthy Gluten Free Pikelets
- Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
- Chocolate fudge cookies
- Nanna E, Raspberry Shortbread
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Lisa's Vegetable Pikelets
- Apple crumble cake
- Basic Buttercake (AWW) 1.5 quantities
- Velvet Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup
- Garlic and Caper Aioli
- F45 Sweet Potato Pancakes