- 80 grams Cheddar cheese
- 2 spring onions
- 425 grams whole champignons, canned
- 185 grams tuna, canned
- 6 sprigs parsley
- lemon juice
- pepper, to taste
- 6 slices bread
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Cut cheese into cubes and place in thermomix bowl. Grate 10 seconds/speed 8. Set aside. No need to clean bowl.
Place spring onions (all, can include the green bit) and parsley in the bowl. Chop 3 seconds/speed 7. Add champignons. Chop 3 seconds/speed 4.
Add tuna, a squeeze of lemon juice, half of the reserved cheese and pepper to taste. Combine 5 seconds/speed 1.
Toast bread on one side. Add the tuna topping to the untoasted side. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Grill until cheese has melted.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Steamed South Pacific Fish
- Steamed fish with Ginger and Soy
- Mussles in a Maltese Fish Sauce
- Penang Har Mee (Prawns noodles)
- Mussels in wine sauce
- Thermofied by Nads - Meg Yonson Jerk Salmon Bowl
- Sweet curried prawns
- Prawn and Pineapple Curry
- Variation Easy Tasty Tuna Pasta
- Asian Inspired Steamed Salmon
- Easter Brunch Kedgeree
- Alfredo with prawns
- Lemon and Pecan Syrup Loaf
- Apple Kuchen Slice
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Apple Cinnamon Custard Muffins
- Miso Chicken Ramen
- King Neptune Pie
- Pistachio and Rose Semolina Cake
- Cinnamon Spice Biscuits
- Jamie Oliver's Vegan Dim Sum Buns (steamed mushroom buns)
- Challah Bread
- Tomato Tart
- Orange and cocoa balls