- 80 grams Cheddar cheese
- 2 spring onions
- 425 grams whole champignons, canned
- 185 grams tuna, canned
- 6 sprigs parsley
- lemon juice
- pepper, to taste
- 6 slices bread
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Cut cheese into cubes and place in thermomix bowl. Grate 10 seconds/speed 8. Set aside. No need to clean bowl.
Place spring onions (all, can include the green bit) and parsley in the bowl. Chop 3 seconds/speed 7. Add champignons. Chop 3 seconds/speed 4.
Add tuna, a squeeze of lemon juice, half of the reserved cheese and pepper to taste. Combine 5 seconds/speed 1.
Toast bread on one side. Add the tuna topping to the untoasted side. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Grill until cheese has melted.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coconut Rice with Salmon and veggies ALL IN ONE
- Salmon and couscous salad with lemon dressing
- Tuna and Ricotta Balls
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Mums Tuna Mornay
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns
- Curried tuna
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Linguine (w Low Carb, Dairy Free, Vegetarian Variations)
- Creamy Garlic Prawn
- My Mother's Seafood Chowder
- Ginger Lime Prawns - HCG P2 4Phase
- Prawns Tom Yum Noodle
- Cheeseburger Pasta Bake
- Spicy turmeric latte
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Vegan "Cheese" Sauce
- Creamy Corn and Cauliflower Soup
- Goulash Soup, German Style
- Quick & Versatile Vegetable Fritters with Yoghurt Dressing
- Cauliflower Cheese & Bacon Fritters
- Curried Cream of Vegetable Soup
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- chinese five spice