- 550 g Kestrel Potatoes, peeled, roughly chopped/quartered
- 750 g water
- 1 small bunch parsley
- 2 tablespoons Baby capers, drained
- 6 spring onions, roughly chopped
- 1 400g tin of corn, drained
- 1 egg
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon TM veggie stock concentrate, Recipe in BCB and EDC
- 1 450g tuna in spring water
- 2 Cups of fresh breadcrumbs, GF breadcrumbs work too
- 1 lemon cut into wedges
- oil for shallow frying
Place potatoes in simmering basket, add water and cook in TM jug for 20-25 mins, speed 2, Varoma.
Set potatoes aside and allow to cool completely.
Once potatoes are cooled, mash. if you mash potatoes whilst they are hot, you will not get a firm, stable pattie.
Place parsley, baby capers, and spring onions into TM jug. Blend speed 7, 3 seconds, scrape down sides and repeat.
Add corn, egg, veggie stock paste, pepper, tuna to TM jug and blend for 10 seconds, , speed 1.
Tip tuna mixture into a mixing bowl and stir through cooled mashed potatoes. I find it doesn't combine really well in the TM.
Roll 1/3 of a cup of the mixture into balls. If mixture is sticking to your hands, roll balls with damp hands.
Sprinkle breadcrumbs onto a baking mat or dinner plate. Press 1 ball at a time into the breadcrumb mixture to form a pattie shape. Ensure both sides and the edges of the pattie are coated in the breadcrumbs.
Shallow fry both sides of the pattie in oil, ensuring the oil is not too hot, otherwise it will be burnt on the outside and cold in the middle.
Drain on paper towels, and then serve with a slice of lemon and salad.
Patties can be done in the oven, but they will be a little drier
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Cheesy Salmon Pie
- Chilli Mussels
- Coconut Rice with Salmon and veggies ALL IN ONE
- Salmon and couscous salad with lemon dressing
- Tuna and Ricotta Balls
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Mums Tuna Mornay
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns
- Curried tuna
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Linguine (w Low Carb, Dairy Free, Vegetarian Variations)
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Churros - Gluten free
- BEST EVER RICH CHRISTMAS CAKE
- DRIED APRICOT SLICE
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Hanne's porcupines
- Pumpkin & Cranberry Cookies (Sugar free)
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Barbecued pork ribs