- 1 onion, brown, large, peeled and halved
- 100 g cauliflower florets
- 1 celery stalk, roughly chopped (approx 100g)
- 1 carrot, roughly chopped (approx 120g)
- 50 g Nuttelex, or butter
- 50 g plain flour, gluten free or regular
- 500 g soy milk, or milk of choice
- 2 tbsp savoury yeast flakes, or cheese
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 425 g Tuna in springwater, drained
- 2 sweet corn cobs, kernels removed and set aside
- 1/4 tsp salt
- pinch black pepper
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place onion, cauliflower, celery and carrot into , MC on, chop 3 seconds, speed 5. Scrape down sides of bowl
- Add Nuttelex to MC off, saute 5 minutes, Varoma, speed 1. Scrape down sides of bowl.
- Add flour to MC off, 3 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 1. Scrape down sides of bowl and bottom of bowl well with spatula to loosen any vegetables.
Add milk, savoury yeast flakes, mustard, salt and pepper to , MC on, cook 6 minutes, 90 degrees, speed 4
Bring your pot of water back to the boil in preparation for your rice. Add desired quantity of rice and cook according to packet directions.
- I like to blend the sauce to make it smooth. MC on, Blend 20 seconds - turn dial to speed 3 and then gradually/slowly increase to Speed 8.
- Add tuna (break up any larger pieces) and corn to , stir with spatula to combine, MC on, cook 10 minutes, 100 degrees, Speed 2.
- Serve with your choice of rice, pasta, quinoa, zoodles or atop a large baked potato.
Fill large saucepan with water in preparation for cooking rice. Bring to boil and then switch off until needed.
I have made this recipe Gluten Free and Dairy Free. As per the ingredients above, I have given the alternatives for those not requiring gf and df or for those wanting to avoid soy milk.
GLUTEN FREE: Not all products are gluten free. Please check cans and other packaging to ensure it doesn't contain gluten or possible traces of.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- lchf fish cardomon curry
- Tuna Mornay
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Quinoa and Salmon Pumpkin Salad
- Sou vide Moreton Bay Bug with cauliflower 3 ways, brioche crumb and hollandaise - Josh Lopez
- Jamie Oliver's Tray Baked Sole
- Tuna Mornay
- GLUTEN FREE CRISPY BATTER FOR FISH
- Tuna Patties with Sunflower & Pepita Crumb
- Tomato, lentil and fish dahl
- lchf red curry prawn rissotto (thermofun)
- King Neptune Pie
- Protein Balls - Nut Free
- Spiced Ginger Mojito
- 'Ginger FREE' gingerbread - Gluten Free, Nut Free, Dairy Free
- Mushroom, Leek and Bacon Risotto
- Taylor's Healthy Lunchbox Bliss Balls / Bars - gluten free, nut free, dairy free
- San Choy Bow (Allergy Friendly)
- Tuna and Cannellini Bean Dip - (Dairy Free, Gluten Free)
- Berry Cheesecake - Allergy Friendly - (Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Nut Free, Cocoa Free, Soy Free)
- Avocado Hommus
- Tomato, Chorizo and Zucchini Risotto
- Chicken and Spinach Risotto
- Fermented cucumbers
- Zucchini Muffins
- Seedy Cherry-Quinoa Energy Bars
- Spicy Moroccan Lamb Stew
- Vegetable Bake
- Beetroot Burgers
- Vegetarian Lasagne
- Chickpea and oat crackers
- Banana, zucchini and plum bread
- Paleo savoury muffins
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Multigrain wholemeal jumbo loaf