- 1 or 2 red chilli, depend on personal preference
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/2 brown onion
- 50 grams olive oil
- 1 green capsicum, Deseeded
- 1 carrot
- 1 stalks Celery
- 800 gram Tin crushed tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable stock paste
- 500 grams prawns, raw, peeled
- Fresh Basil (handful)
- Cracked Black Pepper to taste
- Fresh Parsley (handful)
- Serve with Rice or Pasta or Bread
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Put onion, garlic and chilli into TMX bowl. Chop 3 sec/Speed 7 . MC on. Scrape down sides of bowl with spatula.
2. Add olive oil. Cook for 4 minutes/ 100 degrees /speed 1 MC on.
3. Add Capsicum, Carrot and Celery Chop 4 sec/Speed 5 MC on.
4. Cook for 4 minutes / 100 degrees / Speed 1 MC on.
5. Put the peeled prawns on the flat tray of varoma dish set aside.
6. Add tin tomatoes, vegetable stock, torn basil leaves, torn Parsley leaves, salt and pepper. Cook for 10 minutes/ 100 degrees / speed 1, MC on.
7. Remove MC, Add varoma dish, cook 8 minutes on Varoma(degrees) speed 1 check if prawns are cooked after this if not then add a minute at a time.
Serve on a bed of rice or pasta or with fresh bread and salad
Add some extra fresh basil just before serving.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coconut Rice with Salmon and veggies ALL IN ONE
- Salmon and couscous salad with lemon dressing
- Tuna and Ricotta Balls
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Mums Tuna Mornay
- Curried tuna
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Linguine (w Low Carb, Dairy Free, Vegetarian Variations)
- Creamy Garlic Prawn
- My Mother's Seafood Chowder
- Ginger Lime Prawns - HCG P2 4Phase
- Prawns Tom Yum Noodle
- Tuna Mornay (Variation)
- Slow-cook turmeric paste for lamb
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- 'Dorito-esk' Seasoning Shake
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon
- Vegetarian Minestone
- Hot Chilli Jam
- Creamy Carbonara Risotto with Hidden Veg