- 10 garlic cloves, peeled
- 80 g Butter, cubed
- 50 g plain flour
- 1/2 tbsp TM stock concentrate
- 250 g water
- 110 g pure cream
- 20 g white wine
- 800 g green prawns, cleaned and devined
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 stick spring onion, sliced
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Chop garlic 3 seconds/speed 5. Scrape down side of bowl.
- Add butter and saute, 3 minutes/100/speed 1
- Add flour, stock, water, cream, and wine . Mix 5 seconds/speed 4, then cook 2 minutes/Varoma/speed 1
Add prawns and cook 5 minutes/100//
Add Spring Onions and cook 1 minutes/100//
Thick and Creamy Serious Garlic Prawns
Accessories you need
Serve with boiled rice as per EDC.
This recipe may be halved for entree or as a topping for a Yummy steak, or doubled for up to 8 portions.
For a thinner sauce, add less flour.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fragrant pipis
- Stir Fry Prawns
- Asian Ocean Trout/Salmon
- Mum's Easy Salmon Parcels with Quinoa and Pak Choy
- lchf fish cardomon curry
- Tuna Mornay with Hidden Vegetables
- Tuna Mornay
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Quinoa and Salmon Pumpkin Salad
- Sou vide Moreton Bay Bug with cauliflower 3 ways, brioche crumb and hollandaise - Josh Lopez
- Jamie Oliver's Tray Baked Sole
- Tuna Mornay