- 50 g Parmesan cheese, grated 3 sec/speed7
- 50 g flaked almonds, toasted
- 2 cloves garlic
- 6 sprig parsley
- 10 g coconut oil
- 2 carrots, matchsticked
- 200 g broccoli florets
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed and cut into 4
- 2 tbsp TM vegie stock
- 400 g water
- 300 g white fish fillet - firm, diced
- 300 g Fettucine
- 200 g natural yogurt
20h 15minPreparation 15minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
Prepare carrots,broccoli and asparagus in the bottom of varoma, place diced fish on top tray, set aside.
Add garlic and parsley to bowl - chop 3sec/speed7
Add oil saute - 2min/varoma/speed1
Add water and stock to bowl, set varoma on top and cook 10min/varoma/speed1
Add fettuccine and yoghurt to bowl cook 10min/100deg//
Combine pasta, vegies,fish and cheese in large thermoserver.
Serve with lime wedges and cracked pepper.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- My Mother's Seafood Chowder
- Ginger Lime Prawns - HCG P2 4Phase
- Prawns Tom Yum Noodle
- Tuna Mornay (Variation)
- Loaded Tuna & Vegetable Mornay
- DILL AND BREADCRUMB SALMON TOPPING
- Tuna Casserole with Pulse Pasta
- Creamy garlic prawns
- Fragrant pipis
- Stir Fry Prawns
- Asian Ocean Trout/Salmon
- Mum's Easy Salmon Parcels with Quinoa and Pak Choy
- Hunters Healthy Beef and Veg Sausage Rolls
- Italian Beef Ragu
- Choc Chunky Cookie Dough Cheesecake
- Caitys chutney
- Caramelised onion jam
- Japanese coconut buns
- lchf chicken chirizo balls
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Quick Gluten Free Bread Rolls
- Quick Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- Frozen breakfast yoghurt pops
- Mint lemonade