- 50 g Parmesan cheese, grated 3 sec/speed7
- 50 g flaked almonds, toasted
- 2 cloves garlic
- 6 sprig parsley
- 10 g coconut oil
- 2 carrots, matchsticked
- 200 g broccoli florets
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed and cut into 4
- 2 tbsp TM vegie stock
- 400 g water
- 300 g white fish fillet - firm, diced
- 300 g Fettucine
- 200 g natural yogurt
8Recipe is created for
Prepare carrots,broccoli and asparagus in the bottom of varoma, place diced fish on top tray, set aside.
Add garlic and parsley to bowl - chop 3sec/speed7
Add oil saute - 2min/varoma/speed1
Add water and stock to bowl, set varoma on top and cook 10min/varoma/speed1
Add fettuccine and yoghurt to bowl cook 10min/100deg//
Combine pasta, vegies,fish and cheese in large thermoserver.
Serve with lime wedges and cracked pepper.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tomato, lentil and fish dahl
- lchf red curry prawn rissotto (thermofun)
- King Neptune Pie
- SALMON with LEEK SAUCE
- Prawn Stuffed Mushrooms
- Cambodian Fish Amok
- Lemongrass & Turmeric Fish - HCG Compiant
- Variation Thick and Creamy Garlic Prawns
- Our Favorite Salmon All-in-one meal!
- Sweet Potato and Salmon Patties
- Tuna and Butter Bean fishcakes
- Tuna Mornay
- Hidden Veg Spaghetti Bolognese
- Moroccan Vegiful Quinoa Salad
- Autumn Spiced Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel White Choc & Macadamia Slice
- Hi-Fibre Bread Loaf or Rolls
- Quick Puff Pastry
- ThermoMonts Quinoa Crackers
- "No Mac" Sweet and Sour sauce
- Mushroom and Spinach Risotto
- Rosemary sausage rolls
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Risotto
- Gazpacho Andaluz (like Mama makes)