- 50 g Parmesan cheese, grated 3 sec/speed7
- 50 g flaked almonds, toasted
- 2 cloves garlic
- 6 sprig parsley
- 10 g coconut oil
- 2 carrots, matchsticked
- 200 g broccoli florets
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed and cut into 4
- 2 tbsp TM vegie stock
- 400 g water
- 300 g white fish fillet - firm, diced
- 300 g Fettucine
- 200 g natural yogurt
20h 15minPreparation 15minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Prepare carrots,broccoli and asparagus in the bottom of varoma, place diced fish on top tray, set aside.
Add garlic and parsley to bowl - chop 3sec/speed7
Add oil saute - 2min/varoma/speed1
Add water and stock to bowl, set varoma on top and cook 10min/varoma/speed1
Add fettuccine and yoghurt to bowl cook 10min/100deg/"Counter-clockwise operation" /"Gentle stir setting"
Combine pasta, vegies,fish and cheese in large thermoserver.
Serve with lime wedges and cracked pepper.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Steamed fish with Ginger and Soy
- Mussles in a Maltese Fish Sauce
- Penang Har Mee (Prawns noodles)
- Mussels in wine sauce
- Thermofied by Nads - Meg Yonson Jerk Salmon Bowl
- Sweet curried prawns
- Prawn and Pineapple Curry
- Variation Easy Tasty Tuna Pasta
- Asian Inspired Steamed Salmon
- Easter Brunch Kedgeree
- Alfredo with prawns
- Miso salmon with rice and vegetables
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Pork Pot Stickers
- Gluten Free Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Chicken rice paste
- Hainanese Chicken
- Pan Amasado - Chilean Bread Rolls
- Lemon Curd & Cream Cheese Scrolls with Vanilla glaze
- Chicken in Black Bean Sauce