- 50 g Parmesan cheese, grated 3 sec/speed7
- 50 g flaked almonds, toasted
- 2 cloves garlic
- 6 sprig parsley
- 10 g coconut oil
- 2 carrots, matchsticked
- 200 g broccoli florets
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed and cut into 4
- 2 tbsp TM vegie stock
- 400 g water
- 300 g white fish fillet - firm, diced
- 300 g Fettucine
- 200 g natural yogurt
20h 15minPreparation 15minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
Prepare carrots,broccoli and asparagus in the bottom of varoma, place diced fish on top tray, set aside.
Add garlic and parsley to bowl - chop 3sec/speed7
Add oil saute - 2min/varoma/speed1
Add water and stock to bowl, set varoma on top and cook 10min/varoma/speed1
Add fettuccine and yoghurt to bowl cook 10min/100deg//
Combine pasta, vegies,fish and cheese in large thermoserver.
Serve with lime wedges and cracked pepper.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coconut Rice with Salmon and veggies ALL IN ONE
- Salmon and couscous salad with lemon dressing
- Tuna and Ricotta Balls
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Mums Tuna Mornay
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns
- Curried tuna
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Linguine (w Low Carb, Dairy Free, Vegetarian Variations)
- Creamy Garlic Prawn
- My Mother's Seafood Chowder
- Ginger Lime Prawns - HCG P2 4Phase
- Prawns Tom Yum Noodle