- 1 Sweed, peeled and diced
- 2 turnips, peeled and diced
- 1 parsnip, peeled and diced
- 2 carrots, peeled and diced
- 500 g Beef Sausage Mince
- salt & peper, to taste
1h 10minPreparation 30minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
91st main course 2nd main course Appetizer Main course Side dish Starter Afternoon tea Breakfast Brunch Dinner Lunch Snack Supper Alcohol-free Children food Autumn Carnival Christmas New Year’s Eve Spring Summer Winter Baking Cooling Steam cooking Steam cooking with Varoma BBQ Birthday Buffet Children birthday Everyday Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Creative Easy Low budget British & Irish Eastern European Australian European USA Legumes dish Meat dish Pastry Pie, quiche Potato dish Vegetable dish
Peel and dice all vegetables into 1cm x 1cm pieces. Once diced place an even amount of mixed vegetables into the Varoma and onto the divider.
Place 600ml of water into TM bowl. Plave varoma on top and set onto Veroma/speed 1/20-25 minutes depending on the size of your vegetables.
Once tender but not entirely cooked remove varoma and set aside till vegetables are cooled.
Rince out TM bowl.
Place sausage mince into TM bowl and blitz 3 seconds/speed 4.
Add cooled vegetables /20-30 seconds/speed 2.
I use the short crust pastry recipe in the Everyday Cookbook. Bake in the oven at 180 degrees till golden brown.
Accessories you need
This is a huge hit with our daughter especially with our homemade tomato sauce.
Add extra vegetables depending on your preferences.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy chicken burgers
- Satay Chicken
- Mexican Lasagne - adapted from the Healthy Mummy
- Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Roll
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Marinated flank steak
- Hanne's porcupines
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Shogayaki Donburi (Gingered Pork on rice)
- Shonna's Rissoles/Patties
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- OLD STYLE CHICKEN CURRY
- Yummy Chicken & Vegetable Soup
- Beef Stew just like nans.
- Indian Parsnip Soup with Coriander Sambal
- Vegetable and Cheese Mash (6 Months +)
- Pierogi with saurkraut and mushroom filling
- Chicken Wing & Vege Soup
- Nanna's Pasties
- Potato & parsnip whip - better than KFC mashed potato!!
- Hunters Chicken Breast Cacciatore and steamed veg