- 2 eggs
- 50 grams of dried bread crumbs
- 1 small onion, peeled and quartered
- 2 cloves of garlic, peeled
- 1 medium red capsicum, cored and roughly chopped
- 2 Rashers of Bacon, rind removed and roughly chopped
- 2 large sweet and sour dill pickles, roughly chopped
- 40 grams of oil
- 400 grams of beef mince
- 400 grams of pork mince
- 1/4 level teaspoon of chilli powder
- 1/2 level teaspoon of dried thyme
- 1 heaped teaspoons of parsely
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Chop dill pickles for 2 seconds, speed 4 - repeat and place them aside
With out washing the bowl add onion, garlic, bacon, capsicum and chop 4 seconds, speed 5 scrape down bowl and repeat
Add the oil and cook 3 minutes, 100deg, speed 2
Add the bread crumbs and spices, dill pickles roughly stir with your spatula
Now distribute the pork in the bowl, add the eggs and now add the beef
While the bowl cools down to under 60deg, preheat the oven to 160 fan forced 180 deg if not and grease your loaf pan
Mix 30 seconds in dough mode and repeat - give a stir with your spatula
Evenly distibute the mixture in your loaf pan, place your pan on a baking tray and cook 160 deg for around 50mins Let it sit for 10mins and pour of the juices - carefully turn out on a board and slice
Serve with greens or salad - even delicious cold in wraps or sandwiches/rolls
Accessories you need
If you make this recipe please pop a comment and rating -- thank you
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Maria's Meat Balls
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- Jubilee loaf ( served spread with butter)
- Cranberry Bread
- Apricot and Brandy Jam (seriously delicious)
- Cheesy Garlic Potato Gratin
- Cocktail Meatballs Spicy and Delicious
- Avocado Dressing
- Zucchini and Tomato Chutney
- Nuts and Bolts with a twist