- 1 brown onion, halved
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled
- 2 cubes fresh ginger, peeled
- 1 tsp Vindaloo curry paste, to suit taste
- 30 g olive oil
- 50 g plain flour
- 1 tbsp TM stock concentrate
- 500 g water
- 1 heaped tbsp fruit chutney
- Up to 500 g cooked meat and/or veges, cubed
Place onion, garlic and ginger in bowl and chop, 3 sec/spd 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add curry paste and olive oil and saute, 3 mins/100/spd 1.
Add all remaining ingredients and cook, 8 mins/100/spd 1.
Serve with rice as per EDC.
Accessories you need
This sauce is perfect for using up leftovers, either meat or veges, or both...even hard boiled eggs. Use if making with eggs.
Any curry paste may be used to suit your personal taste.
If using uncooked meat, increase cooking time to a minimum of 15 minutes. Cooking times may vary, depending on type of meat.
For a gluten free option, use 30g of cornflour instead of plain flour.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The Best Playdough (Gluten Free)
- Date & Weetbix Muffins
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- Pumpkin pasta sauce
- Balinese Corn Fritters
- TIPSY TART (a,k.a - Cape Brandy Pudding)
- More Again Dairy Free Carbonara
- More Again Risotto
- Coconut and cashew chicken
- Vegan Chocolate Chia Hemp Pudding
- Salted caramel & meringue tart