- 1 brown onion, halved
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled
- 2 cubes fresh ginger, peeled
- 1 tsp Vindaloo curry paste, to suit taste
- 30 g olive oil
- 50 g plain flour
- 1 tbsp TM stock concentrate
- 500 g water
- 1 heaped tbsp fruit chutney
- Up to 500 g cooked meat and/or veges, cubed
Place onion, garlic and ginger in bowl and chop, 3 sec/spd 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add curry paste and olive oil and saute, 3 mins/100/spd 1.
Add all remaining ingredients and cook, 8 mins/100/spd 1.
Serve with rice as per EDC.
Accessories you need
This sauce is perfect for using up leftovers, either meat or veges, or both...even hard boiled eggs. Use "Counter-clockwise operation" if making with eggs.
Any curry paste may be used to suit your personal taste.
If using uncooked meat, increase cooking time to a minimum of 15 minutes. Cooking times may vary, depending on type of meat.
For a gluten free option, use 30g of cornflour instead of plain flour.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Pork Pot Stickers
- Gluten Free Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Chicken rice paste
- Hainanese Chicken
- Pan Amasado - Chilean Bread Rolls
- Lemon Curd & Cream Cheese Scrolls with Vanilla glaze
- Chicken in Black Bean Sauce