THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 medium brown onion, quartered
- bunch corriander
- 3 cm ginger knob
- 400 grams tin chickpeas
- 20 grams Olive Oil or Butter
- 2 tablespoons Patak's Korma Paste
- 400mls coconut milk
- 30 grams flaked almonds
- 20 grams Descicated coconut
- natural yogurt
- lemon wedges to serve
- 3-4 chicken thighs cubed, 3cm pieces
Place onion, ginger and coriander in mixing bowl. Chop 3 sec/speed 7.
Scrape down sides and add olive oil or butter, sauté 3mins/Varoma/speed 1.
Add cubed chicken thighs, sauté 3 mins/Varoma/speed 1.
Add 2 generous tablespoons Korma Paste. Sauté 1min/speed1/Varoma/
Insert butterfly. Add 20g desicated coconut, 400ml coconut milk, tin drained chickpeas, 30g flaked almonds. Cook for 17mins/100°/ /speed 1.
When cooked, serve with white rice and pappadums. Garnish with extra coriander, natural yoghurt and lemon wedges.
Accessories you need
*You could use your own pre-soaked chickpeas, yoghurt, coconut milk and Korma Paste. You could also add more/less of the paste depending on your desired taste. 2 heaped tablespoons makes this recipe mild and child friendly.
*Add some green chilli to the 1st step if you like hot curry.
*This recipe also works well without the butterfly.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Thai chicken cakes with satay sauce and pickled cucumber drizzle
- Satay Chicken
- Portuguese Pea stew - Ervilhas com ovos escalfados
- Variation Chicken, Bacon, Pumpkin & Spinach Risotto
- Quick Quiche Boats
- Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken and veggie potato bake
- Beef fajitas
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Chicken and Yoghurt Curry (Dahi Murgh)
- Poached Chicken in Lemongrass Broth
- Lemon and Garlic Yoghurt Chicken