- 50 g olive oil
- 2 tsp Mustard seeds
- 1 tsp Fenugreek seeds
- 1 tsp ground coriander seeds
- 3 fresh chilli, es
- 1 handful of Curry Leaves
- 5 – 10 cm fresh ginger
- 3 onions
- 6 tomatoes
- 1 400 ml can coconut milk
- 400 g chopped Chicken
- 250 g water
8Recipe is created for
Place the onion and tomatoes in the TM bowl and chop 5 seconds speed 7. Take out of the bowl and set aside.
Place the chillies and ginger in the TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds speed 7. Add oil and Mustard seeds and heat on 100 degreed for 3 mins speed 1. You will hear the mustard seeds popping.
Place in chopped onion and tomatoes and the rest of the ingredients listed. Cook at 100 degrees reverse speed 1 for 25 mins. Place in your Thermoserver and cook some rice to go with it.
This is a Jamie Oliver dish.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken in Peanut Sauce
- Pork and Fennel Quinoa Meatballs
- Chicken and Bacon Creamy Sauce - Dairy Free
- Beef and Vegetable Rissoles
- Chicken Enchilada Quinoa
- Shish Kebab Marinade
- Mum's Curried Chicken
- Shanghainese Sweet Sour Pork Ribs 上海糖醋排骨
- SUI MAI DUMPLING 烧卖
- Steamed chicken breast, fresh ground polenta, pumpkin foam
- Jen's Cottage Pie
- Finger-Lickin' Good Chicken Rissoles
- Black Forest Scrolls
- Creole Style Jambalaya
- Virgin Lychee Sorbet Cocktail adapted from festive class
- No Knead Sourdough
- Squid Ink Bread
- Multigrain Bread
- Moroccan Vegiful Quinoa Salad
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel White Choc & Macadamia Slice
- Hi-Fibre Bread Loaf or Rolls
- Quick Puff Pastry
- ThermoMonts Quinoa Crackers
- "No Mac" Sweet and Sour sauce