- 50 g olive oil
- 2 tsp Mustard seeds
- 1 tsp Fenugreek seeds
- 1 tsp ground coriander seeds
- 3 fresh chilli, es
- 1 handful of Curry Leaves
- 5 – 10 cm fresh ginger
- 3 onions
- 6 tomatoes
- 1 400 ml can coconut milk
- 400 g chopped Chicken
- 250 g water
8Recipe is created for
Place the onion and tomatoes in the TM bowl and chop 5 seconds speed 7. Take out of the bowl and set aside.
Place the chillies and ginger in the TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds speed 7. Add oil and Mustard seeds and heat on 100 degreed for 3 mins speed 1. You will hear the mustard seeds popping.
Place in chopped onion and tomatoes and the rest of the ingredients listed. Cook at 100 degrees reverse speed 1 for 25 mins. Place in your Thermoserver and cook some rice to go with it.
This is a Jamie Oliver dish.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Curried Turkey Burgers
- Beef Burgers / Sliders
- Chicken Bacon Alfredo Rollups
- Mince Meat Pie
- Ham and Chicken Meatballs
- Meatballs with Hidden Kale
- Whole Baked Chinese style Kampung Chicken
- Vietnamese Spring Rolls - Cha Gio
- Nan's Zucchini Slice
- Bourbon Lime & Ginger Ham Glaze
- Cel's Delicious Honey Chicken
- Spicy Lamb Marinade
- Annabel Karmel's Chicken with Apricots by Domestic Thermominx
- Bindy’s Mud Cake
- Deep Dark Chocolate Cake
- Quinoa with mixed greens and yoghurt dressing
- Portuguese Milk Buns
- Kristie's Oil Free Chicken Marinate
- Vegan Bolognese Pasta Sauce
- Thick Bechamel Sauce
- Corn and Cheese Balls
- Mixie's cold brew coffee
- 3 course baby meal (& no need to clean the thermie bowl between)
- Cauliflower steaks with lemon coconut sauce