- 2 1/2 cm ginger, fresh
- 2-3 cloves garlic fresh
- 1 chilli, red, small to medium
- 2 tbsp soy sauce or tamari
- 1 tbsp French Mustard
- Juice of 2 oranges
- 1 tbsp raw sugar
- 30 grams olive oil
- 1 onion, large, quartered
- 1/2 large red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 800 grams pork fillet, thinly sliced
Place oil, ginger, onion, garlic and chilli into mixing bowl chop for 5 sec/speed 5, scrape down sides of bowl with spatula, then saute 4 min/Varoma/speed 1.
Add Soy sauce or tamari, mustard, juice of 2 oranges, and raw sugar, mix for 3-4 sec/speed 5.
Add sliced pork to TM Bowl and cook for 15 min/100 C//. Add thinly sliced red capsicum into TM Bowl for the last 5 minutes of cooking.
Serve with steamed rice or noodles.
Orange & Ginger Pork
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)
- BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Meatloaf with Cheesy Centre
- Thai Chicken Burgers
- Traditional Chicken Cacciatore
- Ebony’s Butter Chicken
- Turkey and Ricotta Cannelloni with vegetable sauce
- No-Mac Chicken Nuggets with Sweet 'N' Sour sauce
- Steamed chicken quinoa vegetable soup
- Butter Chicken with steamed vegetables
- Sweet and Sour Pork Ribs 上海糖醋排骨
- Creamy Tuscan Chicken (keto friendly)
- Kristy’s chicken parmy sauce
- Quinoa, Apple & Cranberry Salad with Maple Dressing
- Peanut Butter Choc Chip Cookie Dough Bites (no flour, no oil, no added white sugar)
- Golden Pecan Steamed Puddings
- SAVOURY CHEESE BALL
- SAL'S SMOKED SALMON DIP
- ROLLED OATS SHORTBREAD SLICE
- CHOC CHIP SLICE
- CHOC CHIP CARROT SLICE
- TORTA CAPRESE AL LIMONE
- Chilli Chicken
- Bacon, Walnut & Mushroom Pasta Sauce
- Choc Cupcakes with Almond Icing