- 6 slices osso bucco
- 2 onions, (peeled & quartered)
- 2 carrots, (peeled & roughly chopped)
- 4 stalks celery ( roughly chopped)
- 2 cloves garlic, (peeled & left whole)
- 1 800 g can dice tomatoes
- basil & parsley to taste
- 2 strips of lemon rind
- 500 ml water
- 2 tlbs concentrate stock
- salt & pepper
- splash of wine
- plain flour ( gluten free)
- olive oil 30 g & extra for frying
8Recipe is created for
flour osso bucco slices. fry in olive oil till brown. set meat aside.
Place onion, carrot, celery, garlic into TM bowl. chop for 15 secs speed 4.
Add 30g olive oil & saute approx 6 mins varoma speed 1.
Add tomatoes , herbs, stock & water cook for 10 mins @ 100degrees soft speed.
Place osso bucco into a deep casserole dish place lemon rind inbetween layers of meat, pour sauce over meat and ensure meat is totally covered season with salt & pepper add splash of wine.
place lid on dish or cover with al foil. cook in oven for approx 2 1/2 hours@ 160 degrees until meat is tender.
serve with creamy polenta ( TBA)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chow Mein by Thermobelistic
- Chicken, Vegetables and Olives
- WW 7 SP Taco SALAD
- Sticky Pork Belly
- Pork apple & fennel meatloaf
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Beef hotpot
- Meatballs in sauce
- Chicken Satay Noodles
- lchf chicken with lemon thyme
- Rick's Favourite Curried Chicken
- Braised pork with bamboo shoots and sticky rice