- 1 medium onion, peeled and quartered
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 green capsicum, deseeded and roughly chopped
- 1 tbs butter or margarine
- 1 apple, peeled,cored and quartered
- 2 tomatoes, quartered
- 1/4 cup plain flour
- 1 tbs curry powder
- 1 tbs allspice
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- t tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 300-500g shredded cooked chicken
- 2 chicken stock cubes
- 1 1/2 cups hot water
place onion and garlic into bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 5
add capsicum and chop 3-5 sec/speed 5
scape down sides of bowl
add butter/margarine and saute 5 min/100 degrees/speed 2
add apple and tomatoes and chop 5 sec / speed 5
add flour, curry, allspice, ginger, salt and pepper and mix 5sec/speed2
add chicken, stock powder and water and cook 15mins/100dgrees/reverse/speed 1
Have your rice cooking on the stove top as you make this curry - or, once the curry is finished, clean bowl and make a quantity of rice as per your everyday cookbook.
The original Women's Weekly recipe uses chicken breast. My local supermarket sells cooked shredded chicken in the deli, so I just buy this - saves the cutting up of chicken breast and the additional cooking time it would take.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Roll
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Marinated flank steak
- Hanne's porcupines
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Shogayaki Donburi (Gingered Pork on rice)
- Shonna's Rissoles/Patties
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Lamb & Feta Rissoles