- 35 g oats, I use Organic Rolled Oats
- 1 apple, Green and Chopped
- 200 grams water, ( or milk of your choice)
- 1 tablespoon Pure Maple Syrup, or Honey
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Chopped Walnuts and Maple Syrup
8Recipe is created for
Remove MC / Speed 7/ Drop knob of ginger / 2 Sec
Add chopped Apple /Speed 5/ 3 Seconds
Scrape bowl / Add remaining ingredients 8mins/90 degrees//speed 2
Accessories you need
This recipe was converted from a recipe that Lesh ( the Mindful Foodie) posted. It is so nourishing and yummy! Particularly through the winter months! I hope you enjoy as much as I do.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Mushroom and Pancetta Risotto
- Green Chicken Curry with Jasmine Rice
- Sweet curry with crumbed chicken on cous cous
- Variation Zucchini Slice gluten free
- Zucchini and corn fritters
- Vegan clone Kaffir Lime Curry
- Choo Chee Curry (mild version)
- Chia Apple and Almond Porridge
- OLD STYLE CHICKEN CURRY
- Vegetarian/Chicken Lettuce Cups
- spinach frittata