- 35 g oats, I use Organic Rolled Oats
- 1 apple, Green and Chopped
- 200 grams water, ( or milk of your choice)
- 1 tablespoon Pure Maple Syrup, or Honey
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Chopped Walnuts and Maple Syrup
8Recipe is created for
Remove MC / Speed 7/ Drop knob of ginger / 2 Sec
Add chopped Apple /Speed 5/ 3 Seconds
Scrape bowl / Add remaining ingredients 8mins/90 degrees//speed 2
Accessories you need
This recipe was converted from a recipe that Lesh ( the Mindful Foodie) posted. It is so nourishing and yummy! Particularly through the winter months! I hope you enjoy as much as I do.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Til’s lazy curry chicken
- Christmas Quiche
- Satay Chicken Meal
- Porridge for Two - with spiced fruit
- Veggie Filled Quiche
- Keto Carbonara
- Chloe’s fav Mac n cheese
- Steam Pork Bun
- Kathleen's Butter Chicken (easiest ever)
- Parmesan & Zucchini Waffle
- Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- HCG or Keto Chicken with orange sauce and asparagus
- Shepherd’s Pie (Low Carb)
- Quick Beetroot Relish
- More Again - Paleo Banana Muffin
- LCHF Iced Coffee
- Date & Weetbix Muffins
- Pumpkin pasta sauce
- TIPSY TART (a,k.a - Cape Brandy Pudding)
- Apple & Carrot Lactation Muffins
- Healthy Chocolates
- More Again Risotto
- Fruit & Veggie Muffins (based on Super Healthy Kids recipe)
- Vegan Chocolate Chia Hemp Pudding