- 500 grams Chicken thigh fillets, Skinless & semi frozen
- 4 cloves garlic
- 8 Corriander roots, thoroughly washed
- 1 --- red chilli, Green top removed
- 90 grams coconut milk
- 30 grams massaman curry paste, Red Curry Paste of your liking
- 1 teaspoon salt, any variety
- 25 grams oyster sauce
- 15 grams fish sauce, (i use Squid Brand)
- 1 level tablespoon flour, SR, Plain or GF
- 1 litre tepid water
Recipe is created for
place the peeled Garlic, Corriander, chilli & salt into the bowl. Speed 10 - 5 seconds. Scrape down bowl and repeat. Set aside.
Accessories you need
If Corriander is not a flavour for you try parsley
If you want a less intense flavour only use the leaves of 2 stalks of Corriander.
Use any flour you have it is only for binding while they're steaming.
These balls can be stored in the freezer either cooked or uncooked once assembled. They defrost beautifully in the fridge.
Serve with home made Sweet Chilli Sauce or Soy Sauce.
if you have enjoyed this dish please leave some feedback & rate it.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Potato and Rosemary Gratin (Clone from River Cottage Australia).
- Ukrainian Crepes
- Gluten Free Dagwood Dog in Sausage Roll Maker
- Chilli Chicken Saag
- Impossible quiche
- Potsticker dumplings and broth
- Zucchini Bacon & Cheese Slice
- Seafood Curry Laksa
- Deep Pan Pizza Dough
- Sweet and sour pork with steamed rice
- Corn and Vegetable Fritters