- 500 grams Chicken thigh fillets, Skinless & semi frozen
- 4 cloves garlic
- 8 Corriander roots, thoroughly washed
- 1 --- red chilli, Green top removed
- 90 grams coconut milk
- 30 grams massaman curry paste, Red Curry Paste of your liking
- 1 teaspoon salt, any variety
- 25 grams oyster sauce
- 15 grams fish sauce, (i use Squid Brand)
- 1 level tablespoon flour, SR, Plain or GF
- 1 litre tepid water
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
place the peeled Garlic, Corriander, chilli & salt into the bowl. Speed 10 - 5 seconds. Scrape down bowl and repeat. Set aside.
If Corriander is not a flavour for you try parsley
If you want a less intense flavour only use the leaves of 2 stalks of Corriander.
Use any flour you have it is only for binding while they're steaming.
These balls can be stored in the freezer either cooked or uncooked once assembled. They defrost beautifully in the fridge.
Serve with home made Sweet Chilli Sauce or Soy Sauce.
if you have enjoyed this dish please leave some feedback & rate it.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun
- South African Slap Mielie Pap
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Nan's Keens Curry Whatever you want it to be.
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon
- Chicken, bacon, spinach and cheese calzones
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- BBQ Sauce
- Churros - Gluten free
- BEST EVER RICH CHRISTMAS CAKE
- DRIED APRICOT SLICE
- Vegan Pesto
- Tofu Ricotta Lasagna Roll Ups
- Variation to the variation of Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Marinated flank steak
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Hanne's porcupines