- 500 grams Chicken thigh fillets, Skinless & semi frozen
- 4 cloves garlic
- 8 Corriander roots, thoroughly washed
- 1 --- red chilli, Green top removed
- 90 grams coconut milk
- 30 grams massaman curry paste, Red Curry Paste of your liking
- 1 teaspoon salt, any variety
- 25 grams oyster sauce
- 15 grams fish sauce, (i use Squid Brand)
- 1 level tablespoon flour, SR, Plain or GF
- 1 litre tepid water
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
place the peeled Garlic, Corriander, chilli & salt into the bowl. Speed 10 - 5 seconds. Scrape down bowl and repeat. Set aside.
Accessories you need
If Corriander is not a flavour for you try parsley
If you want a less intense flavour only use the leaves of 2 stalks of Corriander.
Use any flour you have it is only for binding while they're steaming.
These balls can be stored in the freezer either cooked or uncooked once assembled. They defrost beautifully in the fridge.
Serve with home made Sweet Chilli Sauce or Soy Sauce.
if you have enjoyed this dish please leave some feedback & rate it.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Perfect Chicken & Vegetable Pot Pies
- Gluten free pasta
- Ibu Sambal
- Simple Gluten Free Pizza Bases
- Honey Chicken
- CREAMY TOMATO AND CHICKEN FETTUCINE
- Korma Paste
- Apricot Chicken with french onion soup powder mix
- Vegan Creamy tomato and pepperoni fettuccine
- Devilled Chicken
- Pumpkin, Broccoli and Ricotta Pasta Bake
- Filipino Pandesal
- Spiced Apricot Beef
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice
- Vegan Lemon Curd
- DATE, APRICOT AND CRANBERRY LOAF
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Kid Approved Curried Sausages
- Donut ice-cream
- Superfood Seed Bar
- MIxed Grain Bread rolls
- Spicy Bean Burgers by Dr Clare Bailey and Justine Pattison