- 600 grams chicken thighs, cut into 4cm cubes
- 80 grams margarine
- 1 large onion, peeled and quartered
- 2 tomatoes, quartered
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 150 grams tomato paste
- 250 grams cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon tumeric
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garam masala (EDC)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ginger
- 1 teaspoon garlic
Before you get started cut chicken thighs into cubes and place into a bowl with the spice mix. Coat the chicken well and set aside in the fridge for a minimum of 30 minutes
Once chicken has been set aside for 30 minutes chop onion for 5 seconds / speed 5
Add margarine and cinnamon and saute for 3 minutes / Varoma / Speed 1
Add tomatoes and cook for 2 minutes / Varoma / Speed 1
Once cooked blend for 5 seconds / speed 5
Insert butterfly and add chicken
Cook for 10 minutes / Varoma / Speed 1
Add cream and tomato paste and cook for 15 minutes / 100 degrees / Speed 1
Serve with rice and your fav naan bread... Enjoy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun
- South African Slap Mielie Pap
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Nan's Keens Curry Whatever you want it to be.
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon
- Chicken, bacon, spinach and cheese calzones
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy vegan chocolate avocado mousse
- Vegan Pesto
- Tofu Ricotta Lasagna Roll Ups
- Variation to the variation of Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chai frappe with Irish cream
- Marinated flank steak
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Hanne's porcupines
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Shogayaki Donburi (Gingered Pork on rice)
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free