- 100 gram white vinegar
- 80 gram vegetable oil
- 2 chilli red, long, cut in half lengthways & deseeded
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 cm ginger fresh
- 20 gram cumin seeds
- 10 gram coriander seed
- 10 gram Peppercorns, black
- 1 tbsp kashmiri garam masala, recipe follows
- 1 tbsp mustard seed, black
- 1 tbsp turmeric ground
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 20 gram cardamon pods
- 1/2 tsp clove, whole
- 1 tsp peppercorns whole, black
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1/4 nutmeg, whole, finely grated
Place cumin seeds & coriander seeds into TM bowl and roast for 10 minutes at Varoma on speed 2. Allow to cool slightly.
Add peppercorns & black mustard seeds. Then mill for 10-15 seconds on speed 9.
Add remaining ingredients and process for 7-10 seconds on speed 7.
Place cardamon pods into TM bowl and chop for 10 seconds on speed 6 to separate seeds from pods. Discard pod casings, leave seeds in bowl. Add Cinnamon sticks (broken into 2), cloves, cumin seeds, peppercorns and roast for 10 minutes on Varoma speed 2. Allow to cool slightly.
Mill for 10-15 seconds on speed 9, add finely grated nutmeg and mix for 4 seconds on speed 4.
store in an airtight container
BASIC CURRY PASTE
KASHMIRI GARAM MASALA
Accessories you need
You can use regular Garam Masala, I like to make this particular blend. This curry paste is great with Fast Chicken Curry recipe in the EDC
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Keto Carbonara
- Chloe’s fav Mac n cheese
- Steam Pork Bun
- Kathleen's Butter Chicken (easiest ever)
- Parmesan & Zucchini Waffle
- Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- HCG or Keto Chicken with orange sauce and asparagus
- Easy Mapo Tofu
- PRAWN SAGANAKI WITH FETA - INDIAN STYLE
- Hot Curry Chicken
- Breakfast Acai Bowl
- Potato and Bacon Frittata
- Quinoa, Apple & Cranberry Salad with Maple Dressing
- Peanut Butter Choc Chip Cookie Dough Bites (no flour, no oil, no added white sugar)
- Golden Pecan Steamed Puddings
- SAVOURY CHEESE BALL
- SAL'S SMOKED SALMON DIP
- ROLLED OATS SHORTBREAD SLICE
- CHOC CHIP SLICE
- CHOC CHIP CARROT SLICE
- TORTA CAPRESE AL LIMONE
- Orange & Ginger Pork
- Chilli Chicken
- Bacon, Walnut & Mushroom Pasta Sauce
- Pie maker Bacon, leek and mushroom pies
- Pan Seared Chicken Breast with Lemon and Taragon Cream
- Bok Choy with garlic and oyster sauce
- Stock Powder
- Loaded Tuna & Vegetable Mornay
- Spiced lamb flatbread
- Mexican Rice
- Stir Fry Broccoli
- Porcini & Garlic Salt
- Fully Loaded Risotto
- Verena Probiotic Salad Dressing
- Hommus Cups - WA School Canteen Association Assessed - GREEN