- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce 20g
- 500 grams chicken tenderloins or chicken breast chopped into short lengths
Place garlic into TM bowl and chop 3 seconds speed 7.
Place sugar, oil, white vinegar, tabasco and soy sauce into bowl and mix 1 minute 100 degrees speed 1.
Add chicken and mix through the sauce on reverse speed soft approx 1 minute.
Allow to marinate for an hour or more.
Cook on Bbq or in frying pan approx 5 minutes.
This is awesome on the Bbq but can cook it in a frying pan if not Bbq weather.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- South African Slap Mielie Pap
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Nan's Keens Curry Whatever you want it to be.
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon
- Chicken, bacon, spinach and cheese calzones
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Frittata pizza and quiche meet!!
- Warm Potato & Frankfurt Salad
- Red Curry Pork Balls with Cucumber Dipping Sauce
- Pumpkin and Potato Soup with Curry and Bacon
- Silverside, vegetables and mustard sauce
- Pickled Beetroot
- Chow Mein - Hubby Style
- Stewed Apples
- Stuffing for Roast Chicken
- Tuna Patties
- Healthy Muesli
- Family Favourite Pasta Bake
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Cheats kousa
- Char Kuey Teow
- Tasty Seedy Crackers
- Better than K*C Coleslaw
- Tomato & Chilli Chutney
- Chicken and Leek Risotto
- Taco seasoning
- Variation Roasted Carrot Hummus