- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce 20g
- 500 grams chicken tenderloins or chicken breast chopped into short lengths
Place garlic into TM bowl and chop 3 seconds speed 7.
Place sugar, oil, white vinegar, tabasco and soy sauce into bowl and mix 1 minute 100 degrees speed 1.
Add chicken and mix through the sauce on reverse speed soft approx 1 minute.
Allow to marinate for an hour or more.
Cook on Bbq or in frying pan approx 5 minutes.
This is awesome on the Bbq but can cook it in a frying pan if not Bbq weather.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Outlook PST Recovery
- Kuttu Ki Khicdi
- Salmon Quiche
- EJJA ( Lebanese Egg Fritters)
- Squishy (Kids Favourite Veggie Quiche)
- Buster's Dog Food Stew
- Spicy Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Raula’s Bazella
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry
- Orange and Coconut Granola by Jess Sepel
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun
- Frittata pizza and quiche meet!!
- Warm Potato & Frankfurt Salad
- Red Curry Pork Balls with Cucumber Dipping Sauce
- Pumpkin and Potato Soup with Curry and Bacon
- Silverside, vegetables and mustard sauce
- Pickled Beetroot
- Chow Mein - Hubby Style
- Stewed Apples
- Stuffing for Roast Chicken
- Tuna Patties
- Healthy Muesli
- Family Favourite Pasta Bake
- Massaman Curry Paste
- Chorizo Risotto
- Jamie Oliver’s eggplant dhal
- Pasta Arrabiata (all-in-one)
- Roasted Jalapeno / Jalapeño and Chicken Soup
- Roasted Jalapeño / Jalapeno Soup
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Dairy free creamy broccoli soup
- Quick Pumpkin Soup
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Passata Sauce
- Tomato Sauce kids wont know the difference