- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce 20g
- 500 grams chicken tenderloins or chicken breast chopped into short lengths
Place garlic into TM bowl and chop 3 seconds speed 7.
Place sugar, oil, white vinegar, tabasco and soy sauce into bowl and mix 1 minute 100 degrees speed 1.
Add chicken and mix through the sauce on reverse speed soft approx 1 minute.
Allow to marinate for an hour or more.
Cook on Bbq or in frying pan approx 5 minutes.
This is awesome on the Bbq but can cook it in a frying pan if not Bbq weather.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mumbai Escort Recipe
- Variation Mealie Meal / Pap
- Chaffles diet doctor
- Aly's Leftovers Stack (Inspired by the Mexican Stack)
- Healthy Banana & Oat Protein Pancakes
- Batter (for Sweet and Sour/ Honey Sesame/ fish etc)
- Poached Eggs Cafe Style (TM5)
- Poached Eggs Cafe Style (TM6)
- Creamy chicken pasta / Mac
- Hannah's Pizza Dough
- Chap Chae (Korean Noodles)
- Masala Dosa
- Frittata pizza and quiche meet!!
- Warm Potato & Frankfurt Salad
- Red Curry Pork Balls with Cucumber Dipping Sauce
- Pumpkin and Potato Soup with Curry and Bacon
- Silverside, vegetables and mustard sauce
- Pickled Beetroot
- Chow Mein - Hubby Style
- Stewed Apples
- Stuffing for Roast Chicken
- Tuna Patties
- Healthy Muesli
- Family Favourite Pasta Bake