- 200 gram Almond milk
- 1 banana, Large
- 3 strawberries, Leave hull and leaves on
- 20 grams Cashews
- 5 grams Chia
- ice, Handful
Add all ingredients to the bowl.
Set timer for 1min / Speed 9.
Brekky in a glass
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Mushroom and Pancetta Risotto
- Green Chicken Curry with Jasmine Rice
- Sweet curry with crumbed chicken on cous cous
- Variation Zucchini Slice gluten free
- Zucchini and corn fritters
- Vegan clone Kaffir Lime Curry
- Choo Chee Curry (mild version)
- Chia Apple and Almond Porridge
- OLD STYLE CHICKEN CURRY
- Vegetarian/Chicken Lettuce Cups
- spinach frittata
- Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing
- Banana Cake (Women's Weekly Recipe)
- Dotty's Melting moments with Maple buttercream
- Apple & Carrot Microwave Cake
- Banana Bread
- Beetroot Juice - great for Pre & Post Training
- Victoria sponge with vanilla buttercream filling.
- Gluten free cheesecake caramel slice
- Lisa's Banana Muffins
- Banana Spelt Muffins
- White Chocolate & Cream Cheese Buttercream Icing
- Blueberry and Lemon Hot Cross Buns