- 100 grams buckwheat, or buckwheat flour
- 100 grams gluten free flour plain
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Exract
- 1 small banana
- 250 grams almond milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon raw cane sugar, or agave
Place buckwheat into TM Bowl and mill for 1-2 minutes on speed 9, scrape down sides of bowl.
Add gluten free flour and baking pawder, mix 5 seconds on speed 5.
Add remaining ingredients & mix for 10 secs on speed 5.
Cook in a medium/hot fry pan with a little macadamia oil, until golden and springy to the touch.
Serve with your favourite fruit and some yoghurt.
Buckwheat & Banana Pancakes (Low FODMAP)
Accessories you need
Skip the banana and use blueberries if you are following the FODMAP elimination diet.
You can use all buckwheat flour for a denser pancake.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mushroom Caulisotto
- Zucchini, Corn and Coriander Pikelets
- Peri Peri Chicken
- Super Quick Tasty Pad Thai
- LCHF Broccoli and Cheese Waffles
- LCHF Cauliflower and Feta Waffles
- Hearty Baked Beans with bite
- Asian Chicken and Quinoa Salad
- Chicken rice n veg
- BACON AND CHEESE STUFFED MUSHROOMS
- lchf cheese spinach waffle
- Variation Zucchini quiche slice
- Cheesecake Brownie
- Orange Waffles
- Quick Mini Quiches
- Creamy chicken Kiev
- Upside down choc chip banana cake
- Tuna & Corn Fritters - Coles recipe- almost
- Gluten Free and Dairy Free Fluffy Banana Pancakes - No added sugar
- Instant Apple Slice
- Choc Chip Oat Cookies
- Choc Beetroot Mud Cake
- Boiled Date Loaf