- 2 shallots or half onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 40 grams Butter
- 40 grams olive oil
- 320 grams risotto rice
- 90 grams white wine
- 3 heaped tablespoons vegetable stock
- 110 grams peas or handful english spinach
- 150-250 grams chicken, chopped Optional
- 200 grams cherry tomatos, halved
- 50 grams Spanish onion, sliced
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place roughly chopped shallots and garlic into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 5. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
2. Add butter and olive oil and saute 3 min /120C/speed 1.
3. Insert butterfly whisk. Add risotto rice and saute 1 min/120C/ speed 1.5, without measuring cup.
4. add white wine and saute 2 min/Varoma//speed 1.5, without measuring cup. Scrape bottom of mixing bowl well with spatula to loosen rice.
5. Add stock, chicken and water and again scrap bottom of mixing bowl with spatula to loosen. Cook 10 min/100//speed 1.5, placing simmering basket instead of measuring cup into mising bowl lid.
6. Add peas, cherry tomatos and spanish onion. Cook 4 min/100/speed 1.5.
7. Transfer into thermoserver and let stand for 10 minutes.
Optional - Add parmesan cheese if desired.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun
- South African Slap Mielie Pap
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Nan's Keens Curry Whatever you want it to be.
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon
- Chicken, bacon, spinach and cheese calzones
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Vegan Pesto
- Variation to the variation of Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Marinated flank steak
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Hanne's porcupines
- Gluten Free Yo Yo's
- Lemon sprinkle cookies
- Pumpkin & Cranberry Cookies (Sugar free)
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free