- bunch Parsley (1/3 cup approx)
- 1 brown onion, halved
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 Chorizo Sausage, thin sliced
- 20 grams olive oil
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 750 grams Chicken Breast, diced 3-4 cms
- 1 x 400 grams tin chopped tomatoes
- 150 grams water
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon EDC Vegetable Stock
- 1 Red Capsicum, thinly sliced into strips
- 100 grams Mixed Pitted Olives
- Salt & pepper to taste
Place Parsley into TM bowl and chop 3 secs, speed 6. Set aside.
Add Garlic and Onion to TM bowl and chop 3 secs, speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add Chorizo and Olive Oil and cook varoma, 5 mins,, speed soft.
Add Paprika to Chorizo and continue to cook varoma, 1 min, , speed soft.
Add Tin Tomatoes, Water, Tomato Paste, EDC Vegetable Stock, Capsicum and Olives to TM Bowl. Gently stir TM bowl ingredients. Place and evenly spread diced Chicken onto top Varoma tray. Place Varoma into position and cook varoma, 17 - 20 minutes, , speed soft or until Chicken is cooked through.
Add Chicken to Chorizo mix in TM bowl. Gently stir and cook 100 degrees, 20 mins, , speed soft.
Stir in Parsley, Salt and Pepper to taste.
Set aside meal in thermoserver and serve with crusty bread and / or mashed potato as in the everyday cookbook.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Genovese pasta
- Singapore Hokkien Mee
- Berry, banana breakfast smoothie
- Hazelnut, pear and apple yoghurt
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Mumbai Escort Recipe
- Variation Mealie Meal / Pap
- Chaffles diet doctor
- Aly's Leftovers Stack (Inspired by the Mexican Stack)
- Healthy Banana & Oat Protein Pancakes
- Batter (for Sweet and Sour/ Honey Sesame/ fish etc)
- Poached Eggs Cafe Style (TM5)
- Chicken Parmesan Meatloaf
- Creamy Pasta Salad
- Lamb With Apple - Baby or Toddler Meal
- San Choy Bau
- Red Lentil and Chorizo Soup
- Moist Banana Cake - Mum's Traditional Recipe
- Pancakes Too Easy - 3 Ingredients
- Cream of Pumpkin and Potato Soup
- Bolognese with hidden vegetables
- Mango Banana Smoothie
- Mango Chicken Curry with Rice