- 1 medium brown onion, peeled and halved
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 2 cm ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon dried coriander, or small handful of fresh coriander
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 130 grams pumpkin, peeled and diced
- 100 grams carrot, diced
- 400 grams chicken breast, 2cm diced
- 130 grams cauliflower, broken into small florets
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 teaspoons dulse flakes
- 200 grams coconut milk
- 250 grams water
- 1/2-1 tablespoon chicken stock paste
- 100 grams buckwheat
Add onion, garlic, ginger, coriander, and oil to bowl. Chop 3s, SP7.
Scrape down sides of bowl, sauté 3 mins, 100 degrees, SP1.
Add all remaining ingredients, except buckwheat, and cook 10 mins, 100 degrees, , SP1.
Add buckwheat and cook for another 10 mins, 100 degrees, , SP1.
Either serve immediately, or transfer to a ThermoServer for 5 minutes if you'd rather the buckwheat absorb more liquid.
Add any combination of vegetables you like, zucchini, corn kernels, peas, kale, spinach. If increasing the vegetable quantity be sure to also increase the liquid component as the buckwheat does absorb a fair bit.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Poached Eggs Cafe Style (TM5)
- Poached Eggs Cafe Style (TM6)
- Sourdough (in a date loaf tin)
- Teriyaki Chicken - 20 minute quick meal
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Graff - Macedonian Bean soup recipe
- coconut milk, for cream, see tips
- Garlic Soup
- Roasted Carrot & Garlic Dip
- Peanut Salad Dressing Recipes
- Cauliflower, Paneer and Pea Curry:
- Sweet Potato & Lentil Soup