- 500 g chicken tenderloins or fillet
- 6 slices bacon
- 300-500 grams salad greens
- 1/2 red onion, finely sliced
- 2 Avocadoes, sliced into bite sizes
- 2 mangoes, sliced into bite sizes
- scoop Pinenuts or cashews, toasted
- 200 g macadamia oil, hold 100g aside
- 55 g apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp Himalayan salt
- 2 tsp Coconut sugar
- freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1 1/2 tsp dry mustard powder
- 2 cloves garlic
- 6-8 sprig parsley, leaves only
- 3 sprigs Basil or mint, leaves only
1. Reserve 100g oil to the side and place the remaining ingredients into the bowl and blend 1 min/speed 8-9
2. Srape down sides and on speed 6 slowly add reserved oil and blend for 1 minute to emulsify.
3. Set aside, overnight if possible, so flavours can infuse beautifully.
1. Place chicken on Varoma tray and dish and steam for 20 minutes or until cooked through. Set aside to cool.2. Steam bacon slices in a similar manner. Set aside to cool.
3. Place the salad greens in a large bowl and dress with a small amount of the dressing.
4. Remove the rind and excess fat of the bacen. Chop into small pieces.
5. Slice the chicken into nice bite sizes.
6. Assemble salad as per normal and pour dressing over just before serving.
Replace mangoes with pawpaw or try it vegetarian with more nuts.
Mango & Chicken Salad
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun
- South African Slap Mielie Pap
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Nan's Keens Curry Whatever you want it to be.
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon
- Chicken, bacon, spinach and cheese calzones
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Satay noodle salad
- Mushroom bolognese
- Lamb & Feta Rissoles
- The Fast 800 Cowboy Baked Beans converted by Thermo-lish
- Timorese tamarind BBQ sauce
- Pasta Alla Norma
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Chicken spinach and basil dumplings
- Hidden veggie chicken sausage rolls