- 1 tbsp red curry paste, (Every day cookbook)
- 2 leeks, thickly sliced
- 300g chicken (thighs or breasts), largely diced
- 200g tomatoes, largely diced
- 3 Small Potatoes, largely diced
- 2 tbsp vegetable stock concentrate, (Every day cookbook)
- 600g water
- 1 large carrots, thickly sliced
- 1 large handful fresh parsley
Put red curry paste, vegetable stock and water in the TM bowl and mix for 4 seconds on speed 4.
2. Add leeks, chicken, then all other ingredients to the TM bowl and cook for 18mins, 100degC on Reverse, speed 1-2.
3. Serve with rice, mashed potatoes or pasta.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best Thai Prawn Curry
- Naturally sweetened Condensed Milk
- Berry nice Zucchini cake
- Cambodian Chicken & Cashew nuts
- Bounty Custard
- Layered bacon & lettuce salad
- 10 minute Tuna Pasta
- Chicken & Lentil Dhal with Instant Naan Bread
- Sugarless Fig & Ginger Chocolate Custard
- Red Velvet Hot Chocolate Drink
- Steamy Pork & Vegetable Stir-fry
- Cherry Ripe Custard
- Lentil and chickpea soup
- Basic Chicken Noodle Soup
- Apple Fruit Jam
- Baba Ganoush Chicken
- Fresh Veg and Chicken Soup with Steamed Chicken
- Lamb Shanks
- Spicy sweet potato soup
- Creamy Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Golden Syrup Dumplings-Using Simmering Basket
- Golden Syrup Dumplings using Blade Cover
- Fab Fruit Juice
- Jo's Southland Cheese Roll's